ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Moo Gamethread

Didn’t wanna start a new thread for cow pattie u. I’m watching packer and Durham interview Dave Doreen and man he’s about enthusiastic as a sloth. Oh hold on he just cracked a smile but still as boring as crap. No way on earth he gets them ready to play before a game. I can imagine that pregame speech....as everyone sleeps.
I’ve never seen a coach make more excuses or blame everybody but himself than Dorean. After the 2017 ND game, after ND won by 14 and had the ball at the two and ran the clock out (so could’ve easily been 21), in his post game presser he randomly picks two plays in the game & says if not for the officials (so implying those two deep plays equal 14 points), they would have been tied and gone to OT. LOL
Every time a media person asked him a question he would immediately deflect it to the officials.

Reactions: matt 1976
I’ve never seen a coach make more excuses or blame everybody but himself than Dorean. After the 2017 ND game, after ND won by 14 and had the ball at the two and ran the clock out (so could’ve easily been 21), in his post game presser he randomly picks two plays in the game & says if not for the officials (so implying those two deep plays equal 14 points), they would have been tied and gone to OT. LOL
Every time a media person asked him a question he would immediately deflect it to the officials.
If you play $tate enough (in any sport) you will quickly realize that they have never actually lost a game. Every time the score is not in their favor it’s the officials fault. Ole John Swofford has been holding them back for years. Doeren knows exactly how to play into that delusional fan base.

Didn’t wanna start a new thread for cow pattie u. I’m watching packer and Durham interview Dave Doreen and man he’s about enthusiastic as a sloth. Oh hold on he just cracked a smile but still as boring as crap. No way on earth he gets them ready to play before a game. I can imagine that pregame speech....as everyone sleeps.
There's a reason they call him dull Dave

94e6fda43f3d551b9b1c317bb45618e6.png

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
If you play $tate enough (in any sport) you will quickly realize that they have never actually lost a game. Every time the score is not in their favor it’s the officials fault. Ole John Swofford has been holding them back for years. Doeren knows exactly how to play into that delusional fan base.
It actually because a pretty funny joke on the ND board that even the mods got into. Because the following week he kept making excuses in a his pressers, then they lost to Clemson and he went crazy about the officials, I think a laptop on the opposing sideline, and a few other things. We had a pool as to who he would blame next, Bigfoot, Area 51 or the Mothman...

Being irrelevant in sports for 35 years when your arch rivals all around you are winning titles will do that to you. Their persecution complex is the size of the Grand Canyon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT