uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Within a month it's fair game right?

200.gif

Reactions: Archer2
Is that our first game?

Yeah, 9/12 with the time still as TBD. Week 2 will be the OOC opponent who is currently still unnamed. I would imagine Bubba will throw a bone to a smaller in state school by paying them to come let us beat up on them to get ready for the real meat of the schedule.

With BC as the 3rd opponent, IMO we should be starting off 3-0 at least. Depending on the schedules of the teams ranked ahead of us, we could be ranked fairly high by the time we play Va Tech and FSU.

Reactions: Archer2
Yeah, 9/12 with the time still as TBD. Week 2 will be the OOC opponent who is currently still unnamed. I would imagine Bubba will throw a bone to a smaller in state school by paying them to come let us beat up on them to get ready for the real meat of the schedule.

With BC as the 3rd opponent, IMO we should be starting off 3-0 at least. Depending on the schedules of the teams ranked ahead of us, we could be ranked fairly high by the time we play Va Tech and FSU.
Don't be shocked if the OOC game gets cancelled. It's going to be hard for all the ACC teams to find teams with open dates on the right week. Not everyone can play JMU. I'm guessing the +1 game will be scrapped within a couple of weeks.

Don't be shocked if the OOC game gets cancelled. It's going to be hard for all the ACC teams to find teams with open dates on the right week. Not everyone can play JMU. I'm guessing the +1 game will be scrapped within a couple of weeks.

Valid concern. Hopefully we can line somebody up to play

You know that every ACC team except Clemson and UNC already has an OOC opponent officially announced, right?

I’ve been trying not to think about it so time doesn’t slow down any more lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT