ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Tar Heels gamethread

Desmond with an early sack.

Dropped ball on first down was thrown just about perfectly

What is Longo doing? That is terrible.

I'm trying to knock the rust off with my posts.

My first takeaway so far?...

Sam has been busting his ass. His throws are sharp, and his reads seem to be as well.

WR's have plenty of athleticism for getting open and making plays. They have to be catch machines. No drops this year. Do that and this offense is going to be damn near unstoppable. Especially if the o-line plays well and can create holes for the running game with 3 or more receivers on the field.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Hard to get a good gauge on things with the players being split up but there is a ton of talent on the field.

Reactions: Archer2
Nice confirmation that Echols and RaRa are really fast linebackers.

Interesting that Hester might be a starter... A very Mack Brown thing to take an unheralded bball recruit who played te a single yr in HS, and mold him into a 305 lb 4i.

Appears there were no injuries so that is a good thing.
That’s the best news. It’s apparent that we have significant talent on both sides of the ball. The young talent on the defense is very impressive. I was especially happy to see KBJ take the field, he’s a man-child, he will bolster our DL depth. The improvement in our defense should be quite noticeable this year.

I’m still concerned about our RB’s and receivers, so much productivity to replace. We seem to be developing more depth on the OL, getting closer to that 8-9 man rotation the coaches desire. I am glad to hear all the positive things about Barnes, a guy I’ve had high hopes for since he arrived. He’s supposedly gone from 345 to 325 and is in much better shape from what I’ve read. If our OL can meet or surpass the production of last year, we should be very good offensively.

With an improved defense, things are looking bright.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Sorry to be negative. Was the game always supposed to start at 3:45?.. I rushed home to see it at 3:00, the time listed, but 45 minutes of nothing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT