ADVERTISEMENT

CBS on ACC Media Days

UNC barely mentioned.
Barely mentioned hmmm kinda seems like this board. There’s almost no chatter on this board about the season other than Andrew postings. So either there’s no optimism for the upcoming season or is everyone just done with the coaching staff (mainly Mack brown) and their shenanigans? I come here to see if any discussions but nothing. I realize we have unproven guys at qb but kinda excited to see how the guys competing for the job will do as well as how the staff will screw it ip as well. I also understand the lack of enthusiasm over this schedule. I’m really sick of hearing about moo too. Speaking of the schedule so undefeated when we play fsu? Ok so there’s some things to discuss let’s see if the board wakes up if not see everyone Aug 29.

Barely mentioned hmmm kinda seems like this board. There’s almost no chatter on this board about the season other than Andrew postings. So either there’s no optimism for the upcoming season or is everyone just done with the coaching staff (mainly Mack brown) and their shenanigans? I come here to see if any discussions but nothing. I realize we have unproven guys at qb but kinda excited to see how the guys competing for the job will do as well as how the staff will screw it ip as well. I also understand the lack of enthusiasm over this schedule. I’m really sick of hearing about moo too. Speaking of the schedule so undefeated when we play fsu? Ok so there’s some things to discuss let’s see if the board wakes up if not see everyone Aug 29.
I would love to see 8-0 heading into the FSU matchup but I expect us to stumble at least once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT