ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports Classic tickets - 12/22/18 MUST SELL!!!!!!!

Nov 29, 2010
Hey fellow Tar Heel fans!!! Indiana Tar Heel fan here. I had planned on going to the CBS Sports Classic next weekend in Chicago, but now I'm not going to be able to make it. I have 2 awesome seats on the baseline, Section 106, Row H, and seats 11 & 12. These are aisle seats. I'm just looking to recoup my face value/fees, which is $425 total. Contact me on my cell via call or text 260-224-3424 if you're interested. I would just transfer them to you via my Ticketmaster account after we figure out payment. Thanks all, Go Heels!!!

Gives you both games, I already have my tickets.

OP, this will be a tough sell. They seriously need to move this event back earlier in the month. The proximity to Christmas is a killer for most. Last year there were probably less than 10K in New Orleans.

UNC and Kentucky are the big draws again this year, but I am not sure either of us are particularly good. It'll be interesting to see the crowd. Although Chicago is probably a better destination for travel.

Gives you both games, I already have my tickets.

OP, this will be a tough sell. They seriously need to move this event back earlier in the month. The proximity to Christmas is a killer for most. Last year there were probably less than 10K in New Orleans.

UNC and Kentucky are the big draws again this year, but I am not sure either of us are particularly good. It'll be interesting to see the crowd. Although Chicago is probably a better destination for travel.
I will be there, and was also there the last time it was held in Chicago ( UNC beat Ohio St.). The classic has struggled in Vegas and New Orleans, but sells out in Chicago, the United Center will be full or very near capacity. Probably not standing room only like last year's Duke/Michigan St.-Kansas/Kentucky early season matchup, but Chicago always is a top destination for these classics going back to the 2 day Great 8 games that they use to host.

Last edited:
Now lowering the price to $200 per ticket $400 for both. That's less than face value for 8th row (Row H) baseline aisle seats at the United Center. Don't pay the fees with StubHub and other outlets. Contact me on my cell 260-224-3424. Thanks!

Getting down to crunch time now, I must sell these so highest offer gets them. Text me or call me at 260-224-3424. Thanks, Go Heels!

Ok appreciate the efforts everyone. Let me know because at this point, I realize I'm going to take a loss and I just want to get them in the hands of a Heels fan. $350 for the pair, that's almost $100 less than Face. Again, my cell 260-224-3424

Also, contact Rams Club at UNC and post information on TOS (Inside Carolina)

Just curious - is there a way of knowing what hotel the team stays at for this event? It’s a super long shot I know but we are on our way driving to Chicago now. We are staying downtown about 2 miles froN United center. Would be cool to see the team up close if possible but I know it’s not likely at all. I doubt they have any sendoff or anything. Looking forward to seeing the Heels play in the House that MJ built.

If it makes you feel better, when you said OBO way earlier in the thread I was only gonna offer $200 if I found a buddy to go with. Last minute arrangements and stuff woulda been too big a hassle without a great deal on tickets. That said, hope you get rid of them still!

Still have if you know of anyone that is going last minute and doesn't care about the UCLA-Ohio State game. Hate to see them go wasted.

$100 for the pair. Makes me sick lol.

Call or text me 260-224-3424

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT