ADVERTISEMENT

Choo Choo Justice Autographed Football Program from the 40's

The Sharkster

All-ACC
Jan 30, 2003
My dad bought it off a Ram's Club member that lives in New Bern. He then gifted me with this item several years ago. I don't know how much it is worth. I don't know that I would be willing to part with it since my dad gave it to me but I would entertain offers if anyone is interested. You can send me an e-mail to discuss tmarkradford@gmail.com I will provide detailed photographs. The program is in a protective sleeve and is not mint by any means but it is in good condition.

I will give you............one million doll-hairs.

But really, that's a pretty sweet find. If I was you, I'd hold on to that sucker. Definitely a keepsake.

Being a gift from your dad , I would hold on to it. If he is now living it will be very important to you when he passes. This type of memento could have widely varying values to each individual.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Being a gift from your dad , I would hold on to it. If he is now living it will be very important to you when he passes. This type of memento could have widely varying values to each individual.
Words of wisdom.

I would still like to find out how much something like this is worth. I guess to the right collector it would be valuable.

Originally posted by The Sharkster:

My dad bought it off a Ram's Club member that lives in New Bern. He then gifted me with this item several years ago. I don't know how much it is worth. I don't know that I would be willing to part with it since my dad gave it to me but I would entertain offers if anyone is interested. You can send me an e-mail to discuss tmarkradford@gmail.com I will provide detailed photographs. The program is in a protective sleeve and is not mint by any means but it is in good condition.
Never sell anything your dad gives you,someday you'll regret it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT