ADVERTISEMENT

CHURKEYCHANGA IS BACK!

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
so it’s that time of year to pay homage to a local eatery’s tribute to thanksgiving. Flaming Amy’s burrito barn cooks all the fixings for your typical tksgvg dinner in house; turkey, dressing, mashed, potatoes. Wraps it up in tortilla, deep fries it, And serves it slathered in their home made gravy with cranberry salsa. Makes you wanna slap your granny.

so it’s that time of year to pay homage to a local eatery’s tribute to thanksgiving. Flaming Amy’s burrito barn cooks all the fixings for your typical tksgvg dinner in house; turkey, dressing, mashed, potatoes. Wraps it up in tortilla, deep fries it, And serves it slathered in their home made gravy with cranberry salsa. Makes you wanna slap your granny.
We do this as well. We add the cranberry sauce inside though. A cranberry salsa sounds like a game changer.

Ill make a trip into town for this reason alone. Flaming Amy's is great.

Will try them the next time I'm in the area

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Sounds delicious, but I’m not going to Wilmington any time soon. I hear outsiders are hated there.

ADVERTISEMENT