ADVERTISEMENT

Clear Message in Chapel Hill is to Avoid the Poisonous Cheese

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

Mack seems to be striking all the right chords this year. I know he has his flaws as a gameday coach, but UNC is so fortunate to have him back. UNC football is important again and he is the reason. Thankful for Mack.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Couple games in a row now we have taken our foot off the accelerator for most of the 4th qtr and just looked to milk out the game clock. I want to see more of a killer instinct, when we have them down keep stepping on their throats, make a statement and keep making it until the final seconds tick off.

This team has a LOT they not only can but need to improve on, the dumb penalties have to go, thou I do think the refs became way to involved with that game vs Miami. WE have been getting slow starts as of late and then we seem to wear the opponents down a bit, our oline needs to work on pass blocking for Drake, especially that left side. Like to see us ruin it early and establish that but as well slow down some of those pass rushes and blitzes we have seen cause Drake some problem. I don't think we can pass to our TEs to much, all 3 can catch and RAC.

This team has to much they can improve on and need to improve on to get to wrapped up in their own press clippings.

Couple games in a row now we have taken our foot off the accelerator for most of the 4th qtr and just looked to milk out the game clock. I want to see more of a killer instinct, when we have them down keep stepping on their throats, make a statement and keep making it until the final seconds tick off.

This team has a LOT they not only can but need to improve on, the dumb penalties have to go, thou I do think the refs became way to involved with that game vs Miami. WE have been getting slow starts as of late and then we seem to wear the opponents down a bit, our oline needs to work on pass blocking for Drake, especially that left side. Like to see us ruin it early and establish that but as well slow down some of those pass rushes and blitzes we have seen cause Drake some problem. I don't think we can pass to our TEs to much, all 3 can catch and RAC.

This team has to much they can improve on and need to improve on to get to wrapped up in their own press clippings.
I agree with this post, especially the insinuation that we need to put such a solid game together that there is no reason to worry about the fourth quarter; and then we maybe can see that backup get some meaningful snaps.

Loved the comment about the refs in the last game, that's a perfect way to point out that they went overboard...but at the same time, those penalties were justified going by by the letter. It's just that in general, no ref really tries to go by the letter, especially with holding calls..

Reactions: JimmyinVA
the last paragraph of the article...

"The players know it, and they do talk about it. But the partitioning going on this week in Chapel Hill is the key. And the mandate is to avoid that poisonous cheese."

I'm not sure what is meant by 'partitioning' in this context. Any help?

the last paragraph of the article...

"The players know it, and they do talk about it. But the partitioning going on this week in Chapel Hill is the key. And the mandate is to avoid that poisonous cheese."

I'm not sure what is meant by 'partitioning' in this context. Any help?

Separating what's out there being said from the message inside the KFC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT