ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2019 Top 25 Rankings & Sugar Bowl MVP Sam Ehlinger for Heisman & UW Rose Bowl 2019

Jan 2, 2019
COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOP 25

Updated 1/1/2019 10:16 PM MST - Click below to view weeks prior College Football AP Top 25, Coaches Poll and

We predicted at halftime Sam Ehlinger would be Sugar Bowl MVP and we also predicted that they would win on our CFB Bowl predictions page!

TEXAS LONGHORNS SPORTS TEAM GEAR SHOP

Longhorns Sam Ehlinger
The Texas Longhorns and College Football Today's Quarterback of The Year Sam Ehlinger, will be competing in the AllState Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, against the #5 Georgia Bulldogs of the SEC. This game will launch Ehlinger even more onto the National scene for the 2019 Heisman Trophy Race, in which he will be a top three member on ourCollege Football Today watch-list.

Thanks for the 5 star reviews Washington Husky fans! #RoseBowl2019

5 Star review UW Fan - The grey crewneck rose bowl sweatshirt is great! Really like the old husky print on the front and I like that there is nothing on the back! Also, the grey sweatshirt is of good quality and it printed well.

5 Star review UW Fan - I have looked endlessly for the perfect UW Rose Bowl sweatshirt. No luck! Then I found this one! It's PERFECT! The Husky on the front is great, the quality of the sweatshirt is too. I would buy from this company again! GO DAWGS!

5 Star Review UW Fan - Absolutely love it . Better than what the actual bookstore has here in Seattle

Thank you, From College Football Today (.Org)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT