ADVERTISEMENT

Come on HEELS, beat that pitt DONKEY! I believe in you!

Considering how Fedora has been able to pull one out of his posterior against Pitt every time so far, or else how Pitt is able to screw up every game as an ACC member against Pitt, it is possible that we win. In fact, it might be probable. Some teams and/or coaches just 'own' other teams and/or coaches.

Reactions: shun1
Shun1 I must give you props because over the years you have never got down on the young men representing the University of North Carolina in football or basketball in good years and lean years and have ALWAYS stayed positive in your comments. Many and I mean MANY could learn from you...Thankyou for being a great fan...Smile because God has indeed blessed you in so many ways...

Reactions: shun1
Shun1 I must give you props because over the years you have never got down on the young men representing the University of North Carolina in football or basketball in good years and lean years and have ALWAYS stayed positive in your comments. Many and I mean MANY could learn from you...Thankyou for being a great fan...Smile because God has indeed blessed you in so many ways...
HI IDUNK4HEELS,THANK YOU...I have to & want to give GOD the credit. Being 68 years old helps. When I was younger, I was one big BUTT-HOLE, you would not had like me very much...SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT