2017-18ACC25641
2016-17ACC24651
2015-16Big Ten25461
2014-15Big Ten23651
2013-14Tie32461
2012-13Tie61573
2011-12Big Ten51642
Average3.42.55.25.11.5

Worth pointing out that the ACC totally owned the ACC-Big Ten Challenge for over a decade. But the Big Ten has been getting the better of it for the last decade.

The "missing" conference, if it isn't obvious, is the Big East.

I didn't include them because, as far as I know, they aren't affected by the changes with the SEC and Alliance.

The "missing" conference, if it isn't obvious, is the Big East.

I didn't include them because, as far as I know, they aren't affected by the changes with the SEC and Alliance.
Yeah, no one has seen them in years, maybe fans should unite and force a missing persons report on the Big East, they used to be kind of important and now who cares? LOL

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
A good portion of the Big East is now in the ACC or other conferences. I hate to lose them because I enjoyed the Wars with UConn, 'Cuse, and G-Town! Now I hardly recognize them!

A good portion of the Big East is now in the ACC or other conferences. I hate to lose them because I enjoyed the Wars with UConn, 'Cuse, and G-Town! Now I hardly recognize them!
Speaking as a basketball fan, I would love to add UConn and Georgetown to the ACC.

Not only are they good basketball competition, but they are - gasp! - actually on the Atlantic Coast. What a concept.

Can we get Villanova, while we're at it?

Speaking as a basketball fan, I would love to add UConn and Georgetown to the ACC.

Not only are they good basketball competition, but they are - gasp! - actually on the Atlantic Coast. What a concept.

Can we get Villanova, while we're at it?
That isn't happening, unless you want to turn into the failed Big East, or a modern day version of the old Metro conference. The days of schools being attractive to a conference because of basketball are over. Football drives the money train.

• Sad
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Money driving college sports makes me sad, but has been reality for a good long while! I like the ACC to be designed around a set of similar values/methodologies and a shared geographic region! Once we go too far down the current path, we lose some of what makes us special! Now, once we are a basketball AND football bell-cow maybe we can hold the ACC together for a bit. Adding us to Clemson, the "Alliance" + resurgence from peeps like FSU and/or Miami might be enough to generate the $$ to keep the ACC together!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT