ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Cole Anthony! Drafted #15 to Orlando

Good luck Cole!!!!! You will always be a member of the family. I have a very strong belief he will have a very good NBA career

Reactions: Archer2
I bet when it is all said and done, Cole will be one of the most successful in this draft! He does not have the emotional or family baggage of Ball or the missing defensive reliability of Edwards or the questionable work ethic of a Wiseman. He will thrive in pro sets and will disprove the ridiculous teammate disinformation!

Congrats Fam!

Will be a much better player in the NBA due to spacing. Future NBA All-Star!

I agree steat, with the ISO game and better spacing in the NBA his game should take off. Playing for us he was constantly double teamed and at times triple teamed. First, when you have lite shooting threats outside it is hard to get great spacing, you can dare a leaky Black to shoot a trey while you double Cole or pack in the paint to take away driving lanes.
Cole will have to learn to not force as much, to let the game to come to him a little bit. He would be well served to really learn to draw defenders and dish to open team mates, actually to set that up so that he knows where his open guy is and has a passing lane back out to him.

I think it's a good situation for him. They have some talent but there isn't a lot of pressure to win big right away. It will be interesting to see what happens with him and Fultz though.

Just a wish, but I would love to see the following players make an appearance next fall during "Late Night With Roy"

Coby White
Cole Anthony
Ty Lawson
Raymond Felton
I don't think we will see Ty at Late Night for Roy next fall...

ADVERTISEMENT