ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Well no….you didn’t say that. Not even close. let’s go to the tape:

“The vaxx triggered it. lots of folks are discovering "defects" due to injecting themselves with an untested drug.

You put “defects” in quotes which is obviously you casting dispersion on the claim he had a defect, so the logical conclusion is that you don’t believe he died from the defect since he can’t die from what he doesn’t have. Not to mention “the vaxx triggered it” which is obviously you blaming the vaxx for “it”. And since the whole shit show is about him dying…..”it” refers to him dying. So to review:

1. You don’t believe he had a heart defect

• You don’t believe he died from a defect

C. You blame the vaxx for his death

In conclusion with the diagnosis being that he died from a heart defect it is found that your claim that you “didn’t argue with the diagnosis” is hereby declared BULLSHIT and furthermore it is found that it is YOU that’s guilty of sheepin’ as you ignore medical and scientific data in favor of idiotic conspiracy theories.
(Oh and he didn’t “inject himself”. Bonus bullshit declaration. You’re welcome)
Class dismissed.
You can pay on the way out.
thanks for the lesson!

i didnt mean he doesnt have a defect, i used quotation marks to be specific to the diagnosis. i 100% believe he has a heart defect, as do the majority of humans, to one degree or another. i also believe that the untested Covid vaxx is causing many defects to be revealed.

throughout this thread you've ignored the studies / data that discuss the correlation between excess cardio deaths and the vaxx (especially 30 yo and under) - so i understand why you dont agree with me, you're a vaxxed government sheep who doesnt want to consider the fact that, like so much around Covid, you've been wrong. and that's fine. we can still pull for our Tar Heels together!!

Reactions: Archer2
I realize people can be skeptical of the government... but, sheezus! My stepfather (now 88) almost died of it last December! My mother had it at the same time. She took Paxlovid and got better in a few days! My stepfather was in ad out of consciousness for a week or so!
Covid definitely killed a LOT of people. i'm sorry your stepfather struggled with it. so did my Aunt. and i'll say it AGAIN: the elderly and immunocompromised should take very vaxx possible.

Reactions: blazers
Ah, so your theory is that she isn't even covid positive???? Seems early to play the president, errrr, I mean the first lady card.
i predict that President Papaw will actually die "from Covid" around the first of the year. clearing the way for another (already selected) Sheep candidate and the ULTIMATE fearmongering vote drive!!

Covid definitely killed a LOT of people. i'm sorry your stepfather struggled with it. so did my Aunt. and i'll say it AGAIN: the elderly and immunocompromised should take very vaxx possible.
And I'll agree with you that I don't think any kind of vaccination should be mandatory or forced on anybody. It should not be compulsory.

That virus was real. It is real. And it killed millions of people. Was it embellished for profit? Of course it was. Pfizer was the official sponsor of the covid virus. Put that in your file under "America is not communist."

Apparently there are still people that haven't figured out the modRNA Vax is a bioweapon. It was never designed to prevent the spread of Covid or help people in any way. It was always malignant.

Easy way to see that is to consider what the jab is designed to do according to it's proponents. It uses modified synthetic mRNA to tell DNA to produce the spike protein.

The spike protein, same one as with Covid, is one of the most toxic parts of Covid. It's deadly.

So the jab tells your body to poison itself.

There are other nefarious aspects to the jab as well but no one can deny it tells the body to produce the toxic spike protein.

The only good news is they didn't give everyone the same jab. Some appear to have been placebos. Some more moderately toxic, at least in the short term. Could be there are other effects built in to show up later, and then there are very toxic shots responsible for 80% of deaths and severe adverse effects for the short term.

And if you think my comments are BS, ask yourself why Pfizer did not give it's own employees the same jab they sold to everyone else?

Reactions: bleeduncblue
giphy.gif

It's part of the larger plan - the resurgence of COVID. Maybe we'll start seeing other govt officials get it, then celebrities, then we'll hear some stories of people dying. And come a year from now, it will be at peak levels. We must stop the spread at that point. Businesses will be forced to go remote again. We will be advised to stay at home. Wear masks and social distance when we have to go out. But don't worry about making it to the polls. We'll mail you a ballot.
yeah, you don't want to create a pandemic too soon at this point. The timing is critical, you can't just keep one floating around again until it serves its purpose. People catch on, but unfortunately...or fortunately depending on your POV...not very quickly.

Apparently there are still people that haven't figured out the modRNA Vax is a bioweapon. It was never designed to prevent the spread of Covid or help people in any way. It was always malignant.

Easy way to see that is to consider what the jab is designed to do according to it's proponents. It uses modified synthetic mRNA to tell DNA to produce the spike protein.

The spike protein, same one as with Covid, is one of the most toxic parts of Covid. It's deadly.

So the jab tells your body to poison itself.

There are other nefarious aspects to the jab as well but no one can deny it tells the body to produce the toxic spike protein.

The only good news is they didn't give everyone the same jab. Some appear to have been placebos. Some more moderately toxic, at least in the short term. Could be there are other effects built in to show up later, and then there are very toxic shots responsible for 80% of deaths and severe adverse effects for the short term.

And if you think my comments are BS, ask yourself why Pfizer did not give it's own employees the same jab they sold to everyone else?
Welcome back from your hiatus. This is gonna make a couple of posters really, really happy.

And I'll agree with you that I don't think any kind of vaccination should be mandatory or forced on anybody. It should not be compulsory.

That virus was real. It is real. And it killed millions of people. Was it embellished for profit? Of course it was. Pfizer was the official sponsor of the covid virus. Put that in your file under "America is not communist."
Pfizer was just a donor looking for the quid pro quo. The democrat party sponsored it.

" "America is not communist." ".

Correct. At this time we're just headed that way. Slowly, inexorably...but surely.

Pfizer was just a donor looking for the quid pro quo. The democrat party sponsored it.

" "America is not communist." ".

Correct. At this time we're just headed that way. Slowly, inexorably...but surely.
Oh, for sure! No Republican would EVER take a "contribution" from a pharmaceutical company!

Pfizer is one of the owners. That prevents the USA from EVER being communist!

Was it embellished for profit? Of course it was.
How was it embellished?

Sometimes flu vaccines target the wrong strain because the seasonal prevailing strain wasn't the one they guessed it would be. Similar things happen with covid vaccines and booster... was it delta or omicron that was the prevailing strain with spike proteins that were "missed" by the first booster or first series of shots?

Either way, i'm curious if you are saying the disease was embellished (by the world) or the vaccines were embellished (don't forget Moderna/Pfizer were just lucky theirs worked best. Johnson&Johnson's caused probs, and the Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccine [more euro] caused rare blood clotting, both got rejected).

Oh, for sure! No Republican would EVER take a "contribution" from a pharmaceutical company!

Pfizer is one of the owners. That prevents the USA from EVER being communist!
or just until Pfizer becomes government-controlled or at least beholden to one party...HEY, I already said that.

Gratuitous, funny Carlin bit follows, possibly for no particular reason...but maybe for a particular reason.

How was it embellished?

Sometimes flu vaccines target the wrong strain because the seasonal prevailing strain wasn't the one they guessed it would be. Similar things happen with covid vaccines and booster... was it delta or omicron that was the prevailing strain with spike proteins that were "missed" by the first booster or first series of shots?

Either way, i'm curious if you are saying the disease was embellished (by the world) or the vaccines were embellished (don't forget Moderna/Pfizer were just lucky theirs worked best. Johnson&Johnson's caused probs, and the Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccine [more euro] caused rare blood clotting, both got rejected).
geezus. At this point I'm thinking even the embellishments were embellished.

The vax caused the defect to be revealed?

Or the congenital defect did what defects do - cause defective functioning?
could be as you suggest. but this stuff is happening at a MUCH HIGHER rate in young folks than pre-vaxx. so i'm definitely skeptical.

i've said this in the past and i'll say it again. my wife works for big Pharma, she managed a team that was involved in the Covid vaxx development FOR Pfizer. NO ONE on my wife's team would take the vaxx and her company did not require it of their employees. things that make you go hmmmmmmm 🥴🥴

her entire team has had Covid at least once (many of them twice) - not a single person has been hospitalized and most have bounced back in less than 5 days.

keep on sheepin! 💉💉

Reactions: randman1
i've said this in the past and i'll say it again. my wife works for big Pharma, she managed a team that was involved in the Covid vaxx development FOR Pfizer. NO ONE on my wife's team would take the vaxx and her company did not require it of their employees. things that make you go hmmmmmmm 🥴🥴

her entire team has had Covid at least once (many of them twice) - not a single person has been hospitalized and most have bounced back in less than 5 days.

keep on sheepin! 💉💉
I tried a few times... but, I'm not going hmmmmmm. Congratulations to your wife for being paid for her complicity in killing innocent people.

keep on sheepin! 💉💉
Honestly, is the holiday party emceed by Bill Gates.

• Haha
Reactions: bleeduncblue
could be as you suggest. but this stuff is happening at a MUCH HIGHER rate in young folks than pre-vaxx. so i'm definitely skeptical.
link?

And before someone links to CDC discussion about rare but minor myocarditis, please remember a doubling of a tiny, microscopic rate is still a tiny, microscopic rate.

link?

And before someone links to CDC discussion about rare but minor myocarditis, please remember a doubling of a tiny, microscopic rate is still a tiny, microscopic rate.
i'm not providing a link, you already know the data is out there and no matter what is provided, you're going to discredit it. you're not changing your mind and i'm not changing mine. happy Friday ✌️

Internal emails show the CDC knew the whole time the jabs caused heart damage including deaths, especially among healthy young males.

They just blatantly lied about it to the public.

Not really news since it was obvious all along but nice to see some obtain the emails so the lemmings might wake up a little to the campaign of mass murder conducted by our own government.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
Internal emails show the CDC knew the whole time the jabs caused heart damage including deaths, especially among healthy young males.

They just blatantly lied about it to the public.

Not really news since it was obvious all along but nice to see some obtain the emails so the lemmings might wake up a little to the campaign of mass murder conducted by our own government.
I was in Walgreen's the other day and people were dying on the way out of the pharmacy. Just dropping straight to the floor. Heart attacks from the "jab." Gubmint knows all about it. And they're making the little boys all wanna be girls.

Last edited:
I was in Walgreen's the other day and people were dying on the way out of the pharmacy. Just dropping straight to the floor. Heart attacks from the "jab." Gubmint knows all about it. And they're making the little boys all wanna be girls.
So Mayo now says hydroxychloroquine can and is used to treat Covid after previously claiming otherwise. Kind of a little late and still misleading because they believe it's only appropriate in a hospital setting when in reality it should be used or should have been used mostly to prevent hospitalization.

ADVERTISEMENT