ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

What's funny is that all his supporters claim they love him because he's not a politician...yet those side steps are grade A+ politician level.

To me the negative connotation of “politician” is someone who hypocritically panders to special interest groups in order to get their support. All elected officials do it to some extent. The ex president has made it an art form. He is “politician extraordinaire”

Reactions: strummingram
I just asked a buddy of mine, who has a friend who is a full-blown Qanon "member." My buddy is sort of half-indoctrinated, but he's one of these who has supplies for the Apocalypse. As long as we don't talk about religion or politics, we're good.

He said it was something to do with Trump will being only the 19th president because, after the Civil War, the USA became "incorporated" and was no longer the... get this... "United States of America." It was known, after the incorporation, as "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." And, there hasn't been a "legitimate" president of the United States ever since then. Then, he went into more details about each of us, our SSN's and how our names are "ALL CAPS" on legal papers, but our "real selves" are the Upper Case and Lower Case-only letter-version. I ran out of bread crumbs after that. And, March 4th was a prior inauguration day, as well, I think he said.

giphy.gif

i'm 100% in support of everyone else getting the WuFlu vaxx .... by all means, go ahead. the more of you that have it, the less likely that the rest of us will get it (supposedly).

and kudos to some Conservative led states for removing the mask mandate. it's always to see common sense prevail!!

i'm 100% in support of everyone else getting the WuFlu vaxx .... by all means, go ahead. the more of you that have it, the less likely that the rest of us will get it (supposedly).

and kudos to some Conservative led states for removing the mask mandate. it's always to see common sense prevail!!

You have a very interesting definition of common sense.

If everyone who wants the vaccine, gets it, and those that don’t want it, don’t get it, then all is well. We all had freedom of choice. The way it should be with respect to the vaccine. There will also be no need for any kind of restrictions, right? Because the only people that could be endangered by us getting back to normal would be those that presumably are ok with the risk.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
If everyone who wants the vaccine, gets it, and those that don’t want it, don’t get it, then all is well. We all had freedom of choice. The way it should be with respect to the vaccine. There will also be no need for any kind of restrictions, right? Because the only people that could be endangered by us getting back to normal would be those that presumably are ok with the risk.
In other words, thinning the herd.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Small nuance is that allowing it to run free gives larger chance of mutation into something that might leap/escape the vaccine protections. Theoretically herd immunity will happen eventually, but does herd immunity get delayed if enough mutations occur?

Small nuance is that allowing it to run free gives larger chance of mutation into something that might leap/escape the vaccine protections. Theoretically herd immunity will happen eventually, but does herd immunity get delayed if enough mutations occur?

good question, and sounds like something else for you sheep to be afraid of. keep on sheepin!

I don't or try not to wear a mask outside. The risk is minimal and countless scientists have said so. I do if I'm required to inside a store or establishment. But by summer I really don't think there will be much to worry about anymore. If you vaccinate the most vulnerable the deaths and hospitalizations will go down even further than they already have.

Doing an ex-Pres promotion like this was considered back in Dec/Jan when people like Mike Pence were publicly getting their vaccine. But Tump and co rejected it.

Meanwhile Trump got his covertly and silently in Jan. And wouldn't participate in the thing below. WTF is wrong with that dude?

Last edited:
Doing an ex-Pres promotion like this was considered back in Dec/Jan when people like Mike Pence were publicly getting their vaccine. But Tump and co rejected it.

Meanwhile Trump got his covertly and silently in Jan. And wouldn't participate in the thing below. WTF is wrong with that dude?

He wanted to get paid for it I guess.....lol

in sc you can volunteer at vaccine sites to get the shot...i did, was set to direct folks in traffic in a couple of weeks.

then, took a chance tonight, signed up through vams.cdc.gov. and now i’m slotted for 3/16 @7:20-7:30 for moderna...i have zero pre-ex, 165-170lbs, not really essential as i can work from home.

Reactions: blazers
in sc you can volunteer at vaccine sites to get the shot...i did, was set to direct folks in traffic in a couple of weeks.

then, took a chance tonight, signed up through vams.cdc.gov. and now i’m slotted for 3/16 @7:20-7:30 for moderna...i have zero pre-ex, 165-170lbs, not really essential as i can work from home.
My wife was too young and had no pre ex but was able to get the moderna because we deliver meals on wheels for the elderly

It's hilariously ironic that Trump wants credit for the Covid vaccines and his MAGA cult has no intention of being vaccinated.
Seriously. He didn't create a distribution plan then he hid his own vaccination in Jan, now he wants credit? If he wants credit he needs to reapply the orange face and make a video bigly.

Boy Europe really sucks at vaccinating their people.
3/4 of Italy is locking down again til easter. "Schools, restaurants, shops and museums will close, including in Rome and Milan, with residents told to stay home except for work, health or other essential reasons." British variant they think is causing the spike and lack of vaccination isn't helping.

3/4 of Italy is locking down again til easter. "Schools, restaurants, shops and museums will close, including in Rome and Milan, with residents told to stay home except for work, health or other essential reasons." British variant they think is causing the spike and lack of vaccination isn't helping.

i completely ignored this...is this a vaccination problem as in supply or people just didn’t want to get it?

You'd think that after a year, they'd be tired of locking down.

So if there's a chance my actions could take another life it should be illegal?
Maybe. Say the virus turns 50% of infected into a zombie like the ones in WWZ. And say after 40 million vaccinations we find the shot mostly just causes a sore shoulder. If that was the case maybe mandatory vaccine would make sense.

If Granny is at home, she can't be killed. And that leaves the rest of us who are willing to roll the dice to keep the economy going.
This looks like something someone might've posted a full yr ago without much thought about how easy it is to be a hermit, and the economic impact of hermits and people who are "hermitting" to protect hermits they care about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT