ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

ee
And lol to wearing masks again.
That’s not for you to say. That will be up to the business, sporting event, church, etc. that you are trying to go. It’s like smoking. You have a right to smoke but you don’t have the right to decide where you can smoke. I can see insurance rates being higher, like smokers, for people who choose not to get the shots. Not for people who can’t get it, just for those who choose not to,

Last edited:

Stuff like this makes no sense. They will only serve customers who are fully vaccinated because their fully vaccintaed staff caught covid. What am I missing here?
"break through" transmission is rare, but it happens. (it's when a vaccinated person gets infected despite their vaccination). Vaccinated people are transmitting/spreading less even when they are infected.

The delta variant is more contagious, and could lead to more "break through". Theoretically the more vaccinations, the few variants.

So the restaurant understands that more vaccination equals less spreading and fewer variants and a return to normalcy more quickly.

"break through" transmission is rare, but it happens. (it's when a vaccinated person gets infected despite their vaccination). Vaccinated people are transmitting/spreading less even when they are infected.

The delta variant is more contagious, and could lead to more "break through". Theoretically the more vaccinations, the few variants.

So the restaurant understands that more vaccination equals less spreading and fewer variants and a return to normalcy more quickly.
so i’ve taken multiple tests since my original positive...because you can’t find a rapid one here, i’m waiting for results...have no idea how i can trace it other than the outer banks.

i’m in the category in which you mentioned.

I can see those people being required to wear masks in public for example.
there's no way they're going to enforce permanent mask wearing in public (except maybe in loonie-land California). that's the least of my concerns. i havent put a mask on my face since early June and dont see that changing.

A little too far? Lol bleed is going around calling people sheep and libtards for getting the vaccine. Not sure how he could go any further to the right.
to be clear, i've been calling people sheeple and libtards LONG BEFORE the vaxx stuff came around. keep on sheepin!

A little too far? Lol bleed is going around calling people sheep and libtards for getting the vaccine. Not sure how he could go any further to the right.
Well, at least they don't think Bill Gates will track them or they don't think Fauci is getting rich from it. I've seen that on some message boards. Or maybe they believe that, but they are keeping it to themselves. I haven't assumed that they did yet.

you're right @gteeitup ... it's not 2 to 5 years, it's actually much longer than that over the course of vaccine development history. the averages that i've always known were 9 to 10 years but this site says it's 10 to 15 years. keep on sheepin!

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation
can you breakdown the difference between the rna vaccine and the conventional vaccine?...just so i’m clear.

and i’m well aware of vaers...some on this board should be as well.

Interesting opinion piece.

Interesting opinion piece.

Interesting in the same way that Chinese people hacked voting machines. That guy is a quack who peddles his anti-alzheimers newsletter on Alex Jones Infowars. He's been pushing vaccine-autism misinfo and other BS forever.

"So the restaurant understands that more vaccination equals less spreading and fewer variants and a return to normalcy more quickly."

sure, either that or they understand that it's a good marketing ploy to appeal to those who get all bowed up over the unvaccinated, and to become a restaurant OF the vaccinated.

Reactions: uncfootball-
It appears the variants have changed this virus to where it is making a more diverse group of people sick than when it first started. People being put in the hospitial and dying have only one thing in common and we all know what that is.

It appears the variants have changed this virus to where it is making a more diverse group of people sick than when it first started. People being put in the hospitial and dying have only one thing in common and we all know what that is.
hey stupid, there are THOUSANDS of VACCINATED people hospitalized with repeat Covid ... including a lifelong friend of mine. the further this thing develops, the more we're going to see that the vaxx doesnt offer the bulletproof protection that so many sheeple have claimed and banked on.

in other words, not only are you able to catch Covid again, you also injected an emergency use drug into your body that was RUSHED to the public with zero long term information as to what it might cause, besides potential protection from a virus that has a 99.9% of NOT killing you. BRILLIANT ... keep on sheepin!!

Reactions: Heelicious
dildohead

derogatory•informal
noun
noun: dildohead
  1. a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything.
    "for a know-it-all smart-ass or dildohead like me, it was a humbling experience"

2. blazers
adjective
adjective: dildohead
  1. irritatingly smug.
classic!

Reactions: uncfootball-
hey stupid, there are THOUSANDS of VACCINATED people hospitalized with repeat Covid ... including a lifelong friend of mine. the further this thing develops, the more we're going to see that the vaxx doesnt offer the bulletproof protection that so many sheeple have claimed and banked on.

in other words, not only are you able to catch Covid again, you also injected an emergency use drug into your body that was RUSHED to the public with zero long term information as to what it might cause, besides potential protection from a virus that has a 99.9% of NOT killing you. BRILLIANT ... keep on sheepin!!
It’s thinning the herd that’s for sure….

yep, isnt this a trip! EVEN THE VAXXXX cant stop the virus, go figure! sounds a lot "the masks wont stop you from getting/spreading the virus" from a year ago. how ironic!!

NEWS FLASH: we are ALL GOING TO GET COVID sooner or later. 1% of us will be hospitalized and/or die from it, 70% will never know they even had it, the rest will deal with cold/allergy like symptoms.

yep, isnt this a trip! EVEN THE VAXXXX cant stop the virus, go figure! sounds a lot "the masks wont stop you from getting/spreading the virus" from a year ago. how ironic!!

NEWS FLASH: we are ALL GOING TO GET COVID sooner or later. 1% of us will be hospitalized and/or die from it, 70% will never know they even had it, the rest will deal with cold/allergy like symptoms.
The vaccine was never intended to "stop the virus", doctor.

Reactions: gteeitup

sir, you still don’t understand what a vaccine is or does...since you say your wife knows, can she replace you on here?

@Heelicious, I can't remember if we were talking about how Trump should talk more about the vaccine on this thread or the politics thread, but I saw a video of him at some kind of event where he mentioned that he got the vaccine and other people should too. I guess he finally realized I was the right guy to listen to.

I give KY props for being #11 in vax nationwide.

I'm not sure the wind was at Biden's back. There was no wind at all, really. At some point, the bleeds of the world won't get the vax. You can't make them.
lol the wind comment was not only odd, but it was most certainly misplaced.

You can't make them.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT