ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

Look it up to prove or disprove an idea. Thats why. As for slow and backwards, there are plenty of areas in the south that are that way. Both white and black. I just saw a guy pass my house in a 80s model S10 that had all the side panel, hood, bed, doors, and grill missing. Had his foot propped up on the frame.
As for minority hesitant people, should we ignore that statistic?
If I was racebaiting, then the bait must have worked.

sanjay gupta just said vaccinated people likely aren’t getting tested.

and we’re getting the numbers we’re getting?!?!???

sanjay gupta just said vaccinated people likely aren’t getting tested.

and we’re getting the numbers we’re getting?!?!???
Why would they? The media, government and health officials have all pushed the narrative that the vaccine makes you immune to the virus. Might have been better to tell the truth from the start. That the main goal of a vaccine is to keep you from dying or getting really sick. The secondary goal is to keep you from getting the disease. I guess they thought the truth would lower the vaccination rate.

Reactions: Grayhead
White apologetic racebaiting at its finest.

Despite a factual article, this was the reply. Strum with his accepted black speak. Not debate or discussion left in this country. Its now my side against your side and whatever side strum identifies with for that day
Is my point wrong though? The 18-29 age demographic is also highly hesitant (compared to other demographics). But they aren't being 'targeted' because they're not blatantly attacking the vaccine itself or blatantly being covid-deniers the way the white-dumb-conservatives are (Candace Owens aside & fvck that b!txh).

Last edited:
Is my point wrong though? The 18-29 age demographic is also highly hesitant (compared to other demographics). But they aren't being 'targeted' because they're not blatantly attacking the vaccine itself or blatantly being covid-deniers the way the white-dumb-conservatives are (Candace Owens aside & fvck that b!txh).
I would imagine they are not taking the vaccine because they either dont trust it, or dont feel its bad enough to warrant any risk associated? And to burst your bubble, white conservatives do take it. Your hatred of white conservations leaves you blind to all else.

I would imagine they are not taking the vaccine because they either dont trust it, or dont feel its bad enough to warrant any risk associated? And to burst your bubble, white conservatives do take it. Your hatred of white conservations leaves you blind to all else.
Of course lots of white conservatives have taken it. A new report says 45% of republicans want vaccine mandates - that's a ton of honkeys.

But the majority of anti-vax, anti-mask, pro-elongate-pandemic people have looked and sounded like fox / oan watcher, hence them getting more ire than black/brown groups or 18-29 groups.

Reactions: strummingram
Of course lots of white conservatives have taken it. A new report says 45% of republicans want vaccine mandates - that's a ton of honkeys.

But the majority of anti-vax, anti-mask, pro-elongate-pandemic people have looked and sounded like fox / oan watcher, hence them getting more ire than black/brown groups or 18-29 groups.
as if this reality is in-the-shadows, somehow! The talking heads from those sources have been selling skepticism since January!

If the country is dying of thirst, and team blue says "here's some water!", then team red's cheerleaders have to say "Are you sure someone didn't pee in that water?", after they've quenched their thirst. And, yes, it would work the same way, in reverse, too.

Possibly due to having a larger platform to speak from. Ive seen a mixed bag of reations from all manor of people. This whole thing has been a cluster from day 1. Its makes perfect sense that people have little faith in government to lead. Especially when it almost destroyed our economy. Misinformation at every hand. A doctor on TV everyday moving the goal post weekly. A rapid supposed cure. Its been a nightmare scenario and its obvious its not over. Im not speaking about the virus. I speaking about those in charge. I am with the people who are sick of it all. I am afraid we are circling the drain heading towards a collapse. Politics, economics, social issues, covid, all have made a perfect storm to alter the mindset of almost every American. Finding a solution to unify people and course correct is an impossibility now.

Reactions: timo0402
as if this reality is in-the-shadows, somehow! The talking heads from those sources have been selling skepticism since January!

If the country is dying of thirst, and team blue says "here's some water!", then team red's cheerleaders have to say "Are you sure someone didn't pee in that water?", after they've quenched their thirst. And, yes, it would work the same way, in reverse, too.
Are black people drinking the water in the shithole states?!?! That's the real question.

Possibly due to having a larger platform to speak from. Ive seen a mixed bag of reations from all manor of people. This whole thing has been a cluster from day 1.
Day 1 when Trump told Woodward it was serious and deadly but then downplayed it to the public to prop the stock market?
Or Day 1 when Trump admin ignored the playbook transitioned to them (2017)?
Or Day 1 when Trump began a revolving door of hiring people who would resign or be fired shortly until his trusted team of experts was My pillow guy, a few sycophants and Jared?

Day 1 when Trump told Woodward it was serious and deadly but then downplayed it to the public to prop the stock market?
Or Day 1 when Trump admin ignored the playbook transitioned to them (2017)?
Or Day 1 when Trump began a revolving door of hiring people who would resign or be fired shortly until his trusted team of experts was My pillow guy, a few sycophants and Jared?
Ummm.....TDS much?

It was coming. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING could stop it. Bidens big plans hasnt slowed it.

BTW Im sitting in my allergy doctors waiting room with no mask on. Liberated LOL!!!!

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Minorities and young people have always been resistant to get any vaccine. This is nothing new. I think you guys are arguing over nothing.

Reactions: plm
Minorities and young people have always been resistant to get any vaccine. This is nothing new. I think you guys are arguing over nothing.
The argument is over white conservatives getting the blame for covid now. Vitual signaling cancelled the proof that minorities and young people are at "fault" as well

Reactions: Heelicious
Yeah I’m sure the whole bit about “slow backwards states” having more black people was a coincidence.

The entire point of that idiotic poast was to try and point the finger at a different racial group to somehow avoid the imagined persecution of southern white people for not getting vaccinated. But yeah, we’re the racebaiters... lol why would anyone even think to look that up in the first place?
This is such an utter BS lie and you know it. Or if you don't know it... then I'll say I had low expectations for your intelligence and intellectual honesty...but ... holy sht!

I don't know how I could have more clearly stated this only point of the post: Some people like to demonize "the white conservative ant-science Trumpsters as the ones who refuse to get vaccinated. Get those idiot people vaxxed - and game over, problem solved. COVID pandemic is dead!".

The point is: if somehow all these "science denying white conservative morons" got vaxxed tomorrow, COVID issues would still exist due to other groups lagging in getting vaxxed. I have zero judgments on these other groups for not getting vaxxed.

Why is it so hard to just acknowledge the fact that black and Latino people are lagging in being vaxxed? When the factual evidence is clear. A person can do this without making any sorts of judgments whatsoever on intelligence, or warranted skepticism, or any reason or motive for them refusing the vaxx.

I stated clearly I don't make any judgment on any group or person for getting the vaxx, or not getting it...or what their reasoning may be. Its their choice. None of anybody's business but the individual.

Reactions: uncfootball-

You must live in a secluded area OR you willfully look the other way when things don't go the way you wish they would. The majority of non vaxers that I know are black. Majority of white people I know are vaccinated.

You're in favor of the forced mask mandates in schools, I take it?
not at all...i’m in favor of leaving it up to the local level, especially in high risk areas, more especially for kids unable to be vaccinated.

definitely not in favor of defunding.

by all means though, the gov should still be able to sell his stupid koozie.

how about you?

This is such an utter BS lie and you know it. Or if you don't know it... then I'll say I had low expectations for your intelligence and intellectual honesty...but ... holy sht!

I don't know how I could have more clearly stated this only point of the post: Some people like to demonize "the white conservative ant-science Trumpsters as the ones who refuse to get vaccinated. Get those idiot people vaxxed - and game over, problem solved. COVID pandemic is dead!".

The point is: if somehow all these "science denying white conservative morons" got vaxxed tomorrow, COVID issues would still exist due to other groups lagging in getting vaxxed. I have zero judgments on these other groups for not getting vaxxed.

Why is it so hard to just acknowledge the fact that black and Latino people are lagging in being vaxxed? When the factual evidence is clear. A person can do this without making any sorts of judgments whatsoever on intelligence, or warranted skepticism, or any reason or motive for them refusing the vaxx.

I stated clearly I don't make any judgment on any group or person for getting the vaxx, or not getting it...or what their reasoning may be. Its their choice. None of anybody's business but the individual.

Pointing out a negative fact about a Black American makes you racist. I know that sounds dumb but that is the white liberal way.

Pointing out a negative fact about a Black American makes you racist. I know that sounds dumb but that is the white liberal way.
Agreed. But its not even a negative fact, IMO. It's just a fact, a statistic, neutral. One that wouldn't change by all the "white conservative anti-science morons" all getting vaxxed tomorrow.

Reactions: uncfootball-
No matter where you stand on the issue, taking away funding doesn't make much sense. It doesn't hurt anyone besides the kids.
Right. So school administrations that prefer having a mask mandate in exchange for the funding would seem to be doing their students a disservice.

not at all...i’m in favor of leaving it up to the local level, especially in high risk areas, more especially for kids unable to be vaccinated.

definitely not in favor of defunding.

by all means though, the gov should still be able to sell his stupid koozie.

how about you?
I think wearing the masks should be up to the kids (and their parents). Not mandated that they have to, and not mandated that they can't.

Right. So school administrations that prefer having a mask mandate in exchange for the funding would seem to be doing their students a disservice.

I think wearing the masks should be up to the kids (and their parents). Not mandated that they have to, and not mandated that they can't.
it kinda is already, at least here anyway.

desantis is just doing it wrong, not surprisingly...that state is crushing it with daily positive cases.

You must live in a secluded area OR you willfully look the other way when things don't go the way you wish they would. The majority of non vaxers that I know are black. Majority of white people I know are vaccinated.
But are they adamantly vocal about being anti-vax? No. There are a bunch of people on this board that are simply hesitant, then there are a few that are anti-vax / covid-deniers, one group deserves a middle finger, the other doesn't. Has nothing to do with race, but it happens to be boss-hog-type mofos promoting the traveshamockery.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. He should have zero involvement in what they do on the local level (assuming it's not illegal). So, don't withhold money because of politics and stay out of education.

Ummm.....TDS much?

It was coming. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING could stop it. Bidens big plans hasnt slowed it.

BTW Im sitting in my allergy doctors waiting room with no mask on. Liberated LOL!!!!
The US has an extremely high death rate and extremely high infection rate give our advanced medical and other resources. Trump made the pandemic way worse than it had to be.

• Haha
Reactions: chickenhunter
The US has an extremely high death rate and extremely high infection rate give our advanced medical and other resources. Trump made the pandemic way worse than it had to be.
Both sides made this worse than it had to be. Trump acting like it wasn't a big deal was dumb and dems continuously questioning the vaccine development last year was dumb. Politicians always find a way to make something political. That's what they are best at. If both sides would have treated this as a medical situation, then we would already be past all of this.

TL;DR

just found out from my mom that one of my sisters down in Aiken SC is in bad shape and was hospitalized today with covid. She’s an anti-masker conspiracy theorist and didn’t get vaccinated. She’s a very successful business owner down there and insisted on keeping her business open without any masking requirements for employees or customers. She is also very active in a mega church down there that also didn’t go along with any of the masking mandates or social distancing. So who knows where she got exposed to it. I was just talking yesterday to another one of my sisters who was very angry with her because She insists on regularly seeing my parents who are in their mid-80s And was over at their house Sunday and complaining of a scratchy throat. Wtf!. Sure enough They have now evidently been exposed to it through her. they tested positive but they are vaccinated so hopefully they’ll be OK. No symptoms as of yet. Smfh.

• Sad
Reactions: chickenhunter
just found out from my mom that one of my sisters down in Aiken SC is in bad shape and was hospitalized today with covid. She’s an anti-masker conspiracy theorist and didn’t get vaccinated. She’s a very successful business owner down there and insisted on keeping her business open without any masking requirements for employees or customers. She is also very active in a mega church down there that also didn’t go along with any of the masking mandates or social distancing. So who knows where she got exposed to it. I was just talking yesterday to another one of my sisters who was very angry with her because She insists on regularly seeing my parents who are in their mid-80s And was over at their house Sunday and complaining of a scratchy throat. Wtf!. Sure enough They have now evidently been exposed to it through her. they tested positive but they are vaccinated so hopefully they’ll be OK. No symptoms as of yet. Smfh.
ugh, sorry...hope they are ok.

Selfishly, I love this.

Thinking more clearly, hate it for small businesses. My gym back in March mandated that if you’re vaccinated (and I had to show my card) you could go maskless, if not, mask it up. And they enforced.

I think this is the compromise for people who want something stronger than just no mask.

Still think now that the vaccine is out there you have to let people make their own choice.

ADVERTISEMENT