ADVERTISEMENT

Cowherd

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Giving it to Iowa for not scheduling a top 20 non conference team in football in the last 20 years. Steady diet of cream puffs and then get a better bowl that they deserve. Hmmmm now who would that be in the ACC?

Reactions: tarheel0910
Giving it to Iowa for not scheduling a top 20 non conference team in football in the last 20 years. Steady diet of cream puffs and then get a better bowl that they deserve. Hmmmm now who would that be in the ACC?
Iowa has somewhat of a national brand because of their football success.

Moo U........... well, they're big in the Eastern counties.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Spare me.
I was mostly just messing with you, but you don't need to justify your State fanhood.

And you're just wrong about standing all game at Carter-Finley. I have been to several games there and no one around me ever stood up. This includes a game where I sat down low in the rich folks' section and it was a game against Carolina. Still no standing.

This must be an eastern-central North Carolina argument.

Here in western North Carolina, there seem to be no Carolina football fans....plenty of SEC stuff seen, Florida school gear worn...but you do not see UNC nor NC State.

If you meet a UNC fan in a sports bar during season, he's a basketball fan. I routinely ask.."Do you know who the Tar Heel football coach is?" Have not had an answer yet.

I don't know where the line is drawn in the state regarding fans of North Carolina football (excepting the Western Carolina Catamounts).

This must be an eastern-central North Carolina argument.

Here in western North Carolina, there seem to be no Carolina football fans....plenty of SEC stuff seen, Florida school gear worn...but you do not see UNC nor NC State.

If you meet a UNC fan in a sports bar during season, he's a basketball fan. I routinely ask.."Do you know who the Tar Heel football coach is?" Have not had an answer yet.

I don't know where the line is drawn in the state regarding fans of North Carolina football (excepting the Western Carolina Catamounts).
i thought it was usually clemson or tenn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT