ADVERTISEMENT

CWS Brackets

John, what does next season look like for recruiting and returning players? I’d love to be able to come back for one more series!
Tessar and Centracchio will be gone as Seniors!!!

Have heard Love and Thompson mentioned as underclassmen who could be drafted!!

Not sure about our recruiting class honestly!!

I was going to say, i'm not sure about recruiting. I think a big factor will be the growth of the current underclassmen from this season to next. Overall, this was a young squad that will have gained a good amount of experience.

I was going to say, i'm not sure about recruiting. I think a big factor will be the growth of the current underclassmen from this season to next. Overall, this was a young squad that will have gained a good amount of experience.
Here’s hoping. Thanks, all.

Got to give it to the Wolfpack. Just beat the number one seed at home in Arkansas to advance to the College World Series.

Reactions: osjr

Not sure about our recruiting class honestly!!de

Not sure about our recruiting class honestly!!
Love is gone Thompson possibly but wouldn’t big that of a loss as many would think to me. He was an amazing defensive player but offensively couldn’t get the job done as needed.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Love is gone Thompson possibly but wouldn’t big that of a loss as many would think to me. He was an amazing defensive player but offensively couldn’t get the job done as needed.
He really went down hill after a few games at the first of the year. Throw it in the dirt, he gone.

I thought we lost some games in a tough way this year but after seeing how Vanderbilt eliminated Stanford tonight that has to be worse!!!!

I thought we lost some games in a tough way this year but after seeing how Vanderbilt eliminated Stanford tonight that has to be worse!!!!
Living in Nashville for 25 years, we attended many VU games, but last night was something to watch, a total collapse in minutes. Those CWS games require focus, grit and no quit. I’m still not over UNC 2006.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT