ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Drop: Elliot Cadeau Positives Under The Radar

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

Those stats actually add more "head scratching" to the his lack of pt late in the season. Even though he showed marked improvement in his last 10 games with 6 being post season EC only averaged 23.3 mpg ??? And if you can ever find why he only player 13 mins. against bama in the last game I'll subscribe another year !! Interesting drop AJ.

Reactions: 2000tiger
And if you can ever find why he only player 13 mins. against bama in the last game I'll subscribe another year !! Interesting drop AJ.

It's been explained to you numerous times, but you refuse to listen. So maybe you'll listen when Seth Trimble says it.

""I didn't have a problem with it. I wanted to be in the game, but I'm man enough to say that they played off of me and played off of Elliot. That was the main reason why Elliot and I weren't in at the end of the game. Paxson (Wojcik) came in and hit a huge shot. We needed the spacing, and we took away some of that space in the Alabama game. "

It's been explained to you numerous times, but you refuse to listen. So maybe you'll listen when Seth Trimble says it.

""I didn't have a problem with it. I wanted to be in the game, but I'm man enough to say that they played off of me and played off of Elliot. That was the main reason why Elliot and I weren't in at the end of the game. Paxson (Wojcik) came in and hit a huge shot. We needed the spacing, and we took away some of that space in the Alabama game. "

Please don't post competitor's content on our boards. Thank you.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
EC certainly needs to develop to be the best player he can be but I enjoy watching him play more than just about any Heel I've seen in my 40ish years watching them. His vision and feel for the game are amazing but more than that it's the joy that he plays with and the genuine excitement for teammates' success.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT