ADVERTISEMENT

David Hale's Picks for 2020

That doesn't make sense. He has Pitt's QB ranked 9th and they have exactly 3 players on the first two teams. They host Louisville, ND, and VT and have Miami, FSU, and Clensum on the road. I just don't see them finishing second in the league.

Schlabach picks Mack Brown as ACC Coach of Year. As UNC is picked 3rd by almost everyone behind Clemson and Notre Dame, does that mean Schlabach thinks UNC can make the CCG, or that Schlabach thinks Mack would deserve it for UNC being 3rd?

He says the ACC Coordinator on the Rise is Longo. Longo was searching for a head coach job before getting the UNC OC job, and Ole Miss fans said he would take a top 1AA/FCS job. Does Schlabach know that Longo is now actively looking for a head job? Does he think UNC's offense can improve?

Top 25 ACC players

Andrea Adelson and David Hale chose this list. It opens with Trevor Lawrence and Travis Etienne, but 15 of the 25 are on D.

Surratt is #6, with only 1 season at LB.

Schlabach picks Mack Brown as ACC Coach of Year. As UNC is picked 3rd by almost everyone behind Clemson and Notre Dame, does that mean Schlabach thinks UNC can make the CCG, or that Schlabach thinks Mack would deserve it for UNC being 3rd?
I think Mack has a chance, provided we have a good year. I would think 9-2 would suffice to get us in the ACCCG, unless ND goes 10-1. We get a shot at them so we control our destiny.
He says the ACC Coordinator on the Rise is Longo. Longo was searching for a head coach job before getting the UNC OC job, and Ole Miss fans said he would take a top 1AA/FCS job. Does Schlabach know that Longo is now actively looking for a head job? Does he think UNC's offense can improve?
I haven't heard that Longo was actively searching for a HC position, but many Coordinators aspire to that, so he very well may be.

I think our offense can outperform last year's team if we can stay healthy, especially on the OL. It would help tremendously if Murray could get healthy.

I haven't heard that Longo was actively searching for a HC position, but many Coordinators aspire to that, so he very well may be.
I haven't heard that either, but if he's doing a good enough job to be a candidate at a P5 school he would certainly have a chance here after Mack left. The question is would he wait that long for a position that's not guaranteed for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT