ADVERTISEMENT

Efton Reid #2

Lighten up Francis. She is the one who dubbed herself mama bear so what part of my question is making fun of her?
Actually the part where I wasn't talking to you. I think it is clear who was making fun but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

If the coaches are smart, they will all revoke their offers , and he'll have to settle for Towson State or Old Dominion

I am very curious to hear how hubcap is racist. This ought to be quality entertainment.

Explanation is never necessary. Its just so easy to claim racism and NOT have to explain yourself. Reason is not required, only the THOUGHT is required.

What I really believe is many of the racist/racism haters are really racist themselves. They are trying to convince themselves and those who don't know or even care about them how liberal they are.

His hometown paper says it's between Pitt, FSU and LSU for what that's worth. I'm still not even sure we ever offered!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Well, that's disappointing.

Was hoping Hubert would reel in a big fish. Still could, of course.

I worry because he's a new HC. If he lands a top recruit, he establishes himself as the type of coach who can land top recruits. But if he swings and misses, he could become a coach that the top recruits become hesitant to consider.

Don't get me wrong, I like Manek and McKoy. Fine additions. But they aren't big fish.

Reactions: TheGLOV
The absolute last thing HD needed in year 1 was a kid and mother like that.
Good riddance.
I agree, but he sure went after him like he wanted him. Until we land a couple of quality recruits, excluding transfers, I’m going to be worried about our recruiting. Hubert is coaching at UNC, played in the NBA for years, and is African American(a considerable advantage in today’s woke culture). Should translate to very good recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT