ADVERTISEMENT

Efton Reid??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, at least some people on here aren't butt wipes. Always trying to belittle someone, instead of talking about it he subject matter. And on top of that, a Carolina die hard just like they claim to head well. I guess some of us aren't Smart enough or the right " height" to be a tarheel fan.
Dude, you've literally been attempting to blast people on OOTb and raidar. And not doing so well i might say. OOTB usually tolerates people on one side of the fence but you failed miserably. Whatever that attempt was earlier in this thread deserves what it gets. Becoming a butt wipe because someone calls out the gibberish you poasted is a bit silly. Tjere is disagreeing and there is whatever it is that you poasted.

Reactions: Geth
Are you 12?
LOL - I thought with his coherence and intellect and ability to create and communicate an understandable argument, he is Joe Biden.

Now with his fact-free race-stoking and fake tough guy bravado message, I'm almost sure of it.

So he's exactly the age of Joe Biden - 78 1/2 years old.

Reactions: HeelFan58
OK,. so as for Reid, TOS had a open day for premium stuff Monday, I looked in on it and in particular noticed a thread about Reid. Sherrell McMillian had posted, and that guy is pretty legit, that he has spoken to the family several times to the point that they have become friends. On the post I read McMillian said that both Roy and Hubert had checked in with him, just to see where his head was. Roy talked to him well before our season ended, so well before Roy retired or knew how lite we would be on big men at this point. Thinking we would have plenty of big men our contact with him went away. Hubert called him after being named our coach and had a good conversation with him, I think this being AFTER momma Bear said wait, not gonna commit right now (he was going to announce, last friday or so I think, last week in any case) and word was he was going to commit to FSU. A couple days or so BEFORE what was his date to commit, Hubert reached out to him and thou the discussion was friendly, it came down to because UNC had not shown interest in him and basically dropped contact with him, he had moved on. Said he was already to close to making his decision to now take a serious look at UNC, sounds like maybe his ego was bruised a bit because we stopped talking to him earlier.

So with that said and done, Hubert moved on and then the day he was to commit came and went & momma sent out the message that he was going to hold off committing for now, rumor was LSU entered the picture and he was willing to serious consider them. Per McMilliian, $$$ is not what the kid or his family was looking for from a school, yeah, I know, but ya listening to LSU? LOL

That is pretty much all McMillian's post said and I don't mind sharing that because that was free information open and available to anyone this past Monday. I figured OK, no more to see here and mentally moved on. But then Tues, seems like something changed between late Monday and Tues morning or maybe TOS had additional information but wanted to hold on to it until their free Monday deal was over. But Tues they have a brand new head line that states Reid is now listening to Hubert so it appears things have changed for the better in our case. I do know the kid was VERY interested in us early in his recruitment, actively wanted an offer from us and was not shy about it.

Maybe momma Bear is looking at the distance from Va Beach to UNC as opposed to the distance from Va Beach to either FSU or LSU? So not only could we be back in this but if we are in fact back in, we could very well have gone from no chance to best chance in the matter of the last few days and that is a really good thing! I am expecting a decision within the next 2 weeks on where he is going and could happen early next week! There is a BUZZ!

Getting back to the title of this wayward thread, why does anyone think Efton would be interested in UNC? I don’t read of that possibility anywhere so what am I missing or is this just hopeful desires clouding the real situation?

Well if I had waited 1 more minute DSouthr had the answer to my question. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: DSouthr
Thank you, at least some people on here aren't butt wipes. Always trying to belittle someone, instead of talking about it he subject matter. And on top of that, a Carolina die hard just like they claim to head well. I guess some of us aren't Smart enough or the right " height" to be a tarheel fan.
LOL, man, you are going to have to get tougher when it comes to folks saying things you don't like about your posts, not looking to be a jerk in saying that, trying to help you a little bit. There will always be folks looking to torch you and if they discover they can really piss you off then trust me, they will target you to and enjoy upsetting you, I know this all to well! My best advise it to chill, don't worry what other folks say, laugh them off and the hits at you will in time stop.

But if you keep hitting back, especially if you get hard ball in your rely to them, they will make you their pet to pick on, ask gary! LOL There are a lot of folks here that just want to talk about the Tar Heels, that just want good discussion and don't like the nonsense and it will not take long to figure out who you enjoy exchanging with and who you do not care for. But man, you GOT TO do me a solid, PLEASE, use punctuation marks, makes it so much easier to read and understand what you are saying. I am not looking to be a grammar cop, I am the last person here to try to be that but PLEASE!

you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult_1171.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, man, you are going to have to get tougher when it comes to folks saying things you don't like about your posts, not looking to be a jerk in saying that, trying to help you a little bit. There will always be folks looking to torch you and if they discover they can really piss you off then trust me, they will target you to and enjoy upsetting you, I know this all to well! My best advise it to chill, don't worry what other folks say, laugh them off and the hits at you will in time stop.

But if you keep hitting back, especially if you get hard ball in your rely to them, they will make you their pet to pick on, ask gary! LOL There are a lot of folks here that just want to talk about the Tar Heels, that just want good discussion and don't like the nonsense and it will not take long to figure out who you enjoy exchanging with and who you do not care for. But man, you GOT TO do me a solid, PLEASE, use punctuation marks, makes it so much easier to read and understand what you are saying. I am not looking to be a grammar cop, I am the last person here to try to be that but PLEASE!
Yes u exactly right. I'm allowing whomever, to have power over my emotions. And if and when I post again I'll keep that request in mine. I had a stroke last year and my right side has nerve damage. So a lot of times, I'm pushing the wrong letter on my phone. So you see, I can spell as well as punctuate where it needs to be. I just get a little tired quicker than I use to, so I just leave it that way probably because I'm lazy as well, lol.

Yes u exactly right. I'm allowing whomever, to have power over my emotions. And if and when I post again I'll keep that request in mine. I had a stroke last year and my right side has nerve damage. So a lot of times, I'm pushing the wrong letter on my phone. So you see, I can spell as well as punctuate where it needs to be. I just get a little tired quicker than I use to, so I just leave it that way probably because I'm lazy as well, lol.
My apologies for being a @#$&. It's not cool.
Go Heels.

Really sorry to hear about your stroke and hope in time it gets better. Hey, I get it, I hate trying to do things on the phone and makes it more understandable when trying to type out things on the phone. That is why I use my computer and full key board, my ph typing is limited to short texts to friends!

Anyway, back to talking about the Heels!

Way back when this thread was about Reid, I was quoting Rell from the free look into TOS. D took it to another level, but I think this is one more instance that should show the naysayers how amazing our new coach is! He seems to have gotten TWO teenagers to rethink an emotional response and I can say with certainty that this is one of the hardest things a human can do! Ultimately, we might not get Mr. Reid, but just getting him to reconsider us is a monumental recruiting coup!

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I am sure life can be hard with them at times. But maybe learn to lead with that next time someone hits you on something as trivial as grammar amd punctuation. It sure didn't stop you from acting out yourself either, so there's that.

Dude, you've literally been attempting to blast people on OOTb and raidar. And not doing so well i might say. OOTB usually tolerates people on one side of the fence but you failed miserably. Whatever that attempt was earlier in this thread deserves what it gets. Becoming a butt wipe because someone calls out the gibberish you poasted is a bit silly. Tjere is disagreeing and there is whatever it is that you poasted.
Well evendently you're not seeing some the subliminal on the current racists post that are being shown on this site about people of color picking on the ethnicity of their names hair etc etc but when one of us say something everybody has a problem then y'all stop saying that BS on here and talk about basketball cuz that's what it's supposed to be about and I wouldn't open my mouth about none of that crap anyway my whole topic was on basketball, till some of these jacks started kind of? Intelligence and spelling and etc etc one young man we decided to squash It and moved on. And some haven't they continue to post that BS and it pisses me off because I'm a person of color and I don't want to hear that whether you agree with it or not don't put it on the site and I won't put it on this site enough said

Was trying to say subliminal undercurrent racist post that are being put on this site before I even said anything about anything my whole subject and topic was about basketball until somebody smart asses decided they wanted to intervene on some BS

Well evendently you're not seeing some the subliminal on the current racists post that are being shown on this site about people of color picking on the ethnicity of their names hair etc etc but when one of us say something everybody has a problem then y'all stop saying that BS on here and talk about basketball cuz that's what it's supposed to be about and I wouldn't open my mouth about none of that crap anyway my whole topic was on basketball, till some of these jacks started kind of? Intelligence and spelling and etc etc one young man we decided to squash It and moved on. And some haven't they continue to post that BS and it pisses me off because I'm a person of color and I don't want to hear that whether you agree with it or not don't put it on the site and I won't put it on this site enough said
You have issues.

You fired up on this over at OOTB. It wasnt well received over there, and there are a few virtual signalers on that board. And as for this board, there is no subliminal rasism going on. This board is govererned fairly well. But from what ive seen, you look for any thing to bring up racism. Discuss basketball here. I promise you OOTB will discuss racism till Jesus comes back with anyone.

Reactions: gd15nc and TheGLOV
Either there are no leaks in the Reid or Carolina camps, or nothing is really happening. I tend to think that Reid, until he gives a hard "no", would hear from UNC every day to share Coach's vision of how Efton would be used with Mando, McCoy and Manek. Anyone hearing anything? I'm getting tired of seeing new post alerts on threads I'm interested in only to find they are continued poster squabbles and other unrelated garbage..... I know its the slow season but man! I'm jonesin' for some info!

I'm hoping all the silence is because they are stunned by Hubs and his presentation! I'm sure they had plans and are just considering whether to alter them or not.

Let’s please lock this thread up (perhaps even delete it) and start a new one. Let’s call it Efton Reid #2 and keep our posts to information or thoughts actually dealing with Efton Reid.

Last edited:
Hubs is getting a foot in the door. I hope he is able to persuade Mr. Reid to join the Family because with his skillset he would really thrive at UNC! There is something special about a Big that knows he is big!

Reactions: TheGLOV and CJBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT