ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN article on negative recruiting

These coaches are screwing with kids lives with their lies. NCAA continues to be a huge joke. I kid can't sleep on a friend's couch, but hey coaches can lie all they want.

It's a damn dirty business. This one was so clever it actually made me laugh, though:

"We changed a kid's flight to keep him longer on an official visit, so that another team couldn't do an in-home the Sunday night before the dead period started," the former Pac-12 assistant said. "We would even have a couple of coaches coming off recruiting weeks fly on the same plane with kids coming into town on official visits. The coaches had all the time in the airport, the plane and the car ride to the hotel to talk to the kids."

I agree Raising Heel....I understand ,but the Ce Ce Jefferson incident...coach comes in knowing he is leaving and not telling Ce Ce and Disch leaving (fired) after signing day...we all talk about negative recruiting..this is questionable at best...but I know in a sense why UF and UNC did it...ugly business at times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT