ADVERTISEMENT

Evans Back Home Again

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014

Brought to you by...

Rogue Shop

* It's a husband/wife outfit, as @OMGanja and his wife are craft cannabis farmers, who specialize in a small batch, sustainable, plant-based holistic medicine, small business.

* The website to visit is www.rogueshop.com

* They own 2 farms in Oregon, and DGIY (their cannabis growing consulting company) consults and runs three more farms in Oregon and Wisconsin.

* They sell Delta 8 products, THCO and HHC. All lab direct, they don’t use middle men.

* On the health and wellness side, they sell Salves, lip balm, bath soak, hemp soap, CBD flower, CBD Hot Cocoa, CBD Seasoning, REAL cannabis t erped Tinctures/Oils.

* For Tar Heel Illustrated members, they can handle personal customized orders and will have a TarHeel10 member special of 10 % off all orders.

1652624292219.png

Reactions: tarheel0910

Brought to you by...

Rogue Shop

* It's a husband/wife outfit, as @OMGanja and his wife are craft cannabis farmers, who specialize in a small batch, sustainable, plant-based holistic medicine, small business.

* The website to visit is www.rogueshop.com

* They own 2 farms in Oregon, and DGIY (their cannabis growing consulting company) consults and runs three more farms in Oregon and Wisconsin.

* They sell Delta 8 products, THCO and HHC. All lab direct, they don’t use middle men.

* On the health and wellness side, they sell Salves, lip balm, bath soak, hemp soap, CBD flower, CBD Hot Cocoa, CBD Seasoning, REAL cannabis t erped Tinctures/Oils.

* For Tar Heel Illustrated members, they can handle personal customized orders and will have a TarHeel10 member special of 10 % off all orders.

View attachment 436
I know players normally talk up their new staff, but that was a lot of shade from them about Bateman. Sounds like there were more issues than I thought.

in high school I played defensive end in short passing situations. I loved it. Having the ability to decide whether to rush or cover a man coming to my sideline was special to me, and I did pretty well at it. I guess it isn't for everyone but just because one man didn't feel suited for it, doesn't mean that there's some undercurrent of resentment about it beyond that. On the other hand, I did always wonder if Bateman's D was being completely bought into by the players.

Either way, here's hoping Chizik will give them a mean streak and a bad attitude toward losing.

ADVERTISEMENT