ADVERTISEMENT

For your viewing pleasure

They picked the right person to mic up.
Imagine social media being around when guys like MJ, Sheed, JR Reid came back during the summer😮

These summer pickup games are an invaluable tool for the newer members of the family. To see Tyler, Kenny, Theo and others coming back year after year, pushing the youngins, imparting knowledge and just having some fun...well THIS is what the family is all about. It was done LONG before the copy cat phony baloney "brotherhood" came along down the road. Great to see the guys playing these games .Missed it last year.

These summer pickup games are an invaluable tool for the newer members of the family. To see Tyler, Kenny, Theo and others coming back year after year, pushing the youngins, imparting knowledge and just having some fun...well THIS is what the family is all about. It was done LONG before the copy cat phony baloney "brotherhood" came along down the road. Great to see the guys playing these games .Missed it last year.
Yeah Max, it’s a great learning experience for all. The alumni ride the current players pretty hard at times, are very encouraging at other times. Theo is still shooting challenged, but has a considerable amount of knowledge to impart to the youngin’s.

To RJ after RJ’s shot was blocked: “Oh, you thought you had a layup! He thought he had a layup. That was pretty.” Then he ruffled RJ’s hair. RJ smiled at the jibe. I had to laugh At that.

”Next time you get that switch, get to the 45 and push him to the corner.”

”Way to get down hill, don’t settle.”

Love can be a special player. RJ and Leaky look more comfortable. McKoy looks better than advertised. He will play more than we thought, methinks.

I’ll just leave this here.

E68GZviWQAA2FfG

what's kind of scary is that number I think is only players and doesn't include coaches/front office. I think Kupchak has about 5 more and Larry Brown gets one. Probably others but I am too lazy to look up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT