ADVERTISEMENT

Free pizza

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
So I love anchovies. I always order them On my dominoes pizza. They show them as an option when I order online and I pay extra to get them. But evidently the dominoes here doesn’t have them. When they realize that they’ve sent me a pizza with no anchovies despite me paying for them they automatically without me saying anything send me 60 pts for my “piece of the pie” rewards account which is enough for a free medium
Pizza. I redeem that pizza the next time being sure to order….anchovies which they don’t have and subsequently send me 60 pts for my “piece of the pie” account which I use next time to order a pizza with anchovies….and so on. 8 times in a row now I haven’t had to pay for pizza. Oh and i keep my own anchovies on hand now to add on. Follow me for more financial advice.

So I love anchovies. I always order them On my dominoes pizza. They show them as an option when I order online and I pay extra to get them. But evidently the dominoes here doesn’t have them. When they realize that they’ve sent me a pizza with no anchovies despite me paying for them they automatically without me saying anything send me 60 pts for my “piece of the pie” rewards account which is enough for a free medium
Pizza. I redeem that pizza the next time being sure to order….anchovies which they don’t have and subsequently send me 60 pts for my “piece of the pie” account which I use next time to order a pizza with anchovies….and so on. 8 times in a row now I haven’t had to pay for pizza. Oh and i keep my own anchovies on hand now to add on. Follow me for more financial advice.
I'm not sure what's worse, you putting anchovies on pizza or eating pizza from dominos.

great tip, thanks. Please order and pay for a pizza with anchovies on my behalf, and keep the points for yourself. De nada.

And don't let the Domino's naysayers bother you. A thin crust pepperoni (no gawdawful anchovies please) is just fine, and as an extra added attraction, that pi are squared.

great tip, thanks. Please order and pay for a pizza with anchovies on my behalf, and keep the points for yourself. De nada.

And don't let the Domino's naysayers bother you. A thin crust pepperoni (no gawdawful anchovies please) is just fine, and as an extra added attraction, that pi are squared.
bruh, they have thin crust?

What do the anti-anchovie folks say about green olives on pizza? I like em, but obviously they can be super salty too.

Reactions: gteeitup
The only people who hate Dominos are food snobs. "You gotta eat NY pizza!!!111!" Yeah no shit that's better. Dominos is quick and convenient and does the job really well. It's not meant to compete with top of the line mom and pop pizzerias.
I don't expect it to compete with those types of stores, but it should at least beat pizza from the frozen section.

The only people who hate Dominos are food snobs. "You gotta eat NY pizza!!!111!" Yeah no shit that's better. Dominos is quick and convenient and does the job really well. It's not meant to compete with top of the line mom and pop pizzerias.
You only manage due to the bacon option

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT