ADVERTISEMENT

Freshmen to watch

We have half a dozen defensive players who could play as true freshmen due to our need for more depth there, 4-5 of them DL. Roseman-Sinclair is another freshman DB that will likely see the field some. On offense, Ray Rose could see PT at WR as well, perhaps even Boaz at TE. And I think Conley will seriously push for the backup QB spot.

Just my $.02 worth.

Last edited:
We'll see a lot of the freshman this weekend. Need to get Ruder and Criswell both as many reps as possible. But also make sure that Sam gets enough reps with the WR's to get in sync.

I won't be surprised if every single player on the roster gets on the field Saturday. Getting some early reps for the young guys on defense will be extremely helpful going forward. We should be able to handle BC easily as well, so that could be another opportunity to get some extra reps for the young guys.

Tony Grimes is the freshman that I'm most interested to watch develop long term. He's going to be a super star.

I’ve heard that he torn his Achilles and will be out this entire year. I hope that you are correct.

I’ve heard that he torn his Achilles and will be out this entire year. I hope that you are correct.
Wow! I hope Bear is correct and he doesn't have a torn Achilles. With everyone getting a free RS year in effect, we could have gotten him at least some time this year. Hoping the best for him.

Really excited to see how quickly Conley can grasp this defense. He has the physical tools to play right now. EZ might be our best overall OL, so the importance of his return cannot be understated.

Reactions: Archer2
Really excited to see how quickly Conley can grasp this defense. He has the physical tools to play right now. EZ might be our best overall OL, so the importance of his return cannot be understated.
The return of EZ is huge for us. Now if we could just get Murray healthy... It will be great to have Evans back too. The game is about 48 hours away. Can’t wait.

Reactions: matt 1976
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT