ADVERTISEMENT

Friday: UNC vs UCLA Regional Game 1 Thread 7:00 ESPNU

THE CATCH. THE GAME.
I didn’t catch who the talking heads were, but one guy constantly was using baseball lingo and shorthand. More so than usual. My wife was ever ready asking what did he mean by .....I didn’t mind it, but she was not picking up on his presentation, and she’s become a baseball fan these last years. We use to try and do weekend series at Boshamer some years back. My sister would go with me some too. She still lives in Raleigh. Cincinnati is a little farther away😳😁🐏. .

Beating TTU Saturday is a key to having a real opportunity to win the regional. How’s that for genius analysis. We can’t get behind the 8-ball. An old USAF friend from 50 years ago, a Red Raider grad, told me one time in his deep West Texas drawl, “Herb, you sound just like some of those East Texans”, and that wasn’t a compliment! 😂😂

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I didn’t catch who the talking heads were, but one guy constantly was using baseball lingo and shorthand. More so than usual. My wife was ever ready asking what did he mean by .....I didn’t mind it, but she was not picking up on his presentation, and she’s become a baseball fan these last years. We use to try and do weekend series at Boshamer some years back. My sister would go with me some too. She still lives in Raleigh. Cincinnati is a little farther away😳😁🐏. .
I think the color commentator was Chris Burke, played for Tennessee I believe and in the big leagues for a few years

Reactions: osjr
ADVERTISEMENT