ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Takes First Step

Taking the first step to what could possibly lead to the end of the ACC as a P4 conference.

Not a P4 now…The undefeated Conference Football Champion just got left out of the playoffs….Something that has never happened to a Power 4 team…It’s really just a Power 2 now…Also it’s Fox vs ESPN…

Also this will effect all sports moving forward…Hell I saw something the other day where UNC and dook are projected as 7 seeds in the NCAA Tournament….I know it’s early but that tells you something…The Networks are pushing the narrative…

Not a P4 now…The undefeated Conference Football Champion just got left out of the playoffs….Something that has never happened to a Power 4 team…It’s really just a Power 2 now…Also it’s Fox vs ESPN…

Also this will effect all sports moving forward…Hell I saw something the other day where UNC and dook are projected as 7 seeds in the NCAA Tournament….I know it’s early but that tells you something…The Networks are pushing the narrative…
They own it. The BT and SEC could not be doing any of this worth out the globalist multi-billionaire corporations financing it.

The most salient point for us is that the ACC, and specifically UNC, leaders are still caught up in reverie over ACC basketball past. They are cooing at each other, with no idea how they have screwed up royally every stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT