ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs UNC Game thread for Saturday 27 February 2021

15 of the 21 turnovers were in the first half! I think the 2nd half stats were much better, overall. The game was won int he second half. Two different teams.

I looked at the box score in the first half. With 14 minutes played the Heels had 13 turnovers and were 2-12 from 3. Unreal they turn it over so much. Credit to them for not quitting and coming back to get the win.

I looked at the box score in the first half. With 14 minutes played the Heels had 13 turnovers and were 2-12 from 3. Unreal they turn it over so much. Credit to them for not quitting and coming back to get the win.
I didn't think they stood a chance. I thought it was going to be a blowout. I never saw that 2nd half performance coming. I don't think anyone saw it coming.

I'm not sure if, maybe FSU lost it's cool, or what. UNC won by 8! FSU was in desperation/foul-mode for almost the final 2 minutes. And, as @TarHeelMark said; they hit their free throws!

Wow, that game was a microcosm of the season if I’ve ever seen. Kudos to Kessler, came up huge in a game the Heels really needed.

Reactions: bobcrane14
I was listening at work during the 1st half, at halftime I jokingly said to myself well if we start the 2nd half on 7-0 run, only commit 3 TO’s and shoot 65% we might have a chance!!!!! 😳

By the time I left work it was 44-44!!!!

I did not think we would win a Natty this year, i did think we would push top 3 in conference. Long story short, i thought we would play like tonight all season. High turnovers and up and down moments from freshman guards, but dangerous toward tourney time.

Reminded me of that classic comeback against the Noles in 93. Seems that season ended pretty well. ;)

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT