ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday thread 10/17

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Louisville hanging with ND with 25 seconds left in the half.

What did GT do to piss off Dabo? 73-7 o_O

USuCk pulls the upset over Auburn

Louisville made ND look beatable. If we blow out FSU then we could jump them in the ranking. And either UGA or Bama has to drop so we could jump to #3 by taking care of business

The ranking is sooo misleading and a mute point now.

*moot.

It's never a moot point because it plays a role in recruiting. Everybody wants to tell the twitter-verse that they're signing with a highly ranked team. We blew a big opportunity here. We could've stayed a top playoff contender for another month and made headway with a lot of high level 4 and 5 star recruits. This was a significant setback.

*moot.

It's never a moot point because it plays a role in recruiting. Everybody wants to tell the twitter-verse that they're signing with a highly ranked team. We blew a big opportunity here. We could've stayed a top playoff contender for another month and made headway with a lot of high level 4 and 5 star recruits. This was a significant setback.

sorry about that grammar police lol. It’s not a big deal with so many teams starting late and everything. We are about where we should be ranked now. Some of the better teams are having a bad year like auburn and LSU so that helps us too. I wanna be ranked high just like everyone else but not overly concerned about it. Just get back to winning and keep it up and all will be ok.

sorry about that grammar police lol. It’s not a big deal with so many teams starting late and everything. We are about where we should be ranked now. Some of the better teams are having a bad year like auburn and LSU so that helps us too. I wanna be ranked high just like everyone else but not overly concerned about it. Just get back to winning and keep it up and all will be ok.
I mostly agree, it's still early. The FSU loss will probably look embarrassing in retro, cuz they aren't very good. Now winning in our own backyard is a must for these big-time recruits since most are local - VT, NCSU, DOOK, UVA, Wake

It's a missed opportunity regarding some future class though where there is a national target we need.

We played like zombies in the first half and still managed to come within a whisker of winning. Even though they've been losing, FSU has top 15 talent. Now they've finally got a guy who I feel will be a very good coach and I think they will steadily improve as the year progresses, as will we.

We know what we need to address, and I have confidence we get it done. NVSU will be without their starting QB so we should be able to take advantage of that. Every game is a mini-season this year. I'll be surprised if we don't play with more focus and intensity Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT