ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday thread 10/31

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Don't look now but BC is up on Clemson early. Just picked off the young freshman QB and took it to the house, but the return got called back for a block in the back

Reactions: Archer2
Should be 21-7 but BC with two penalties on a punt return for a TD and didn’t score so it’s only 14-7. That will cost them in the end.

Reactions: Archer2
Clemson fumbles at the 1 yard line, and BC scoops it and takes it to the house. 21-7 BC

BC draws Clemson offsides on 4th and 2, then throws a TD to make it 28-10 on the very next play

WOW!!! BC is beating the stripes of those tigers. WOW!! This is going to be very interesting if the #1 goes down. WOW!!!

Clemson loss here probably hurts us more than helps but it's still fun to pull against them. We want them to be ranked #1 when we beat them in the ACCCG so we can make the playoffs.

Etienne gets the ACC career rushing yards record to close out the 3rd quarter

Etienne gets the ACC career rushing yards record to close out the 3rd quarter
And well deserved. He's already had a fine career and he'll be playing on Sundays next year. It's actually hard for me to root against Clensum. They've taken up the ACC mantle that FSU used to carry, and done the conference proud. I like their coach and their love of football. It's their conference right now, but we're comin' after 'em! I want UNC to carry the ACC mantle. I know, crazy right?

And I'm 100% with you about playing them when they're undefeated, let the chips fall where they may. We're not at their level as far as depth yet, but our 1st team matches up pretty well. If things go our way, who knows?

And well deserved. He's already had a fine career and he'll be playing on Sundays next year. It's actually hard for me to root against Clensum. They've taken up the ACC mantle that FSU used to carry, and done the conference proud. I like their coach and their love of football. It's their conference right now, but we're comin' after 'em! I want UNC to carry the ACC mantle. I know, crazy right?

And I'm 100% with you about playing them when they're undefeated, let the chips fall where they may. We're not at their level as far as depth yet, but our 1st team matches up pretty well. If things go our way, who knows?

I don't really pull against clemson tbh, but I usually do like to see an upset. Etienne has had an outstanding career and has never really gotten appreciation from the national media. He'll be a superhero to Clemson fans forever though.

Clemson has established the blueprint for breaking through to the top tier. A few good seasons snowballed into a recruiting dynasty that put them at the top of the college football world. I think Mack can get us to that level, but we have to move faster than Clemson did because Mack isn't exactly a spring chicken.

Clemson has established the blueprint for breaking through to the top tier. A few good seasons snowballed into a recruiting dynasty that put them at the top of the college football world. I think Mack can get us to that level, but we have to move faster than Clemson did because Mack isn't exactly a spring chicken.
Amen, brother.

It can be done. It ain't easy, but it can be done.

Reactions: uncboy10
Not sure why, but I feel good about this game. I think we're in the spot where we can truly control our destiny one game at a time. OTOH, if we play half-arsed, any team on our schedule can beat us. But I think that Mack has emphasized that we have to win the next game if we want to play for the ACCCG.

I think our offense is two touchdowns better than theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT