ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Turnout for Clemson

If you would stop listening the “The Roar” you probably wouldn’t hate Clemson so much. If you are in enemy territory and listen to local sports talk, you are just asking for your blood to boil. I live near Columbia. The Gamecocks haven’t won anything... ever.,, but talk about how great they are. Turn your radio off buddy!
I've never even heard of The Roar, and I don't listen to local sports-talk radio. It comes from in-person experiences. Very frequent, in-person experiences over the last 20 years. Please don't assume I do something and then tell me to stop doing it.

If you would stop listening the “The Roar” you probably wouldn’t hate Clemson so much. If you are in enemy territory and listen to local sports talk, you are just asking for your blood to boil. I live near Columbia. The Gamecocks haven’t won anything... ever.,, but talk about how great they are. Turn your radio off buddy!
I'd be willing to bet he doesn't listen to local sports talk. I didn't either when I lived in Knoxville, but came to hate UT because I was surrounded by their fans every day.

Reactions: strummingram
I've never even heard of The Roar, and I don't listen to local sports-talk radio. It comes from in-person experiences. Very frequent, in-person experiences over the last 20 years. Please don't assume I do something and then tell me to stop doing it.

I’m sorry you have some jerky fans around you. I’ve rarely seen Clemson fans talk smack. It’s usually good natured, even with Gamecocks. I’ve worn UNC gear at times and nobody has said a thing to me over the years. I wore a shirt all week after you beat the Cocks. That was fun.

When I wear Clemson gear, Gamecock fans in the Midlands will snicker and always have something to say. If my rival owned me and had two National Championships in the last 3 years, I would keep my damn mouth shut. I usually put them in their place rather quickly. They are so too stupid to realize how ridiculous it is to talk smack to us these days. Just like NC State fans... but dumber and louder.

I think the Fridge joke is funny on either front! As a bigger guy, laughing at myself helps me hold back the tears of shame!!!

Anybody making a big deal out this is looking for an excuse to be triggered. Nothing to see here.
Wait, do you get the joke?

Gamecock fans, much like NVSU fans, have an inferiority complex and walk around with a big chip on their shoulder. At least the Gamecocks have been successful in baseball.

MjAxMy01MzJlYjE4MzdlY2ExZTQ4.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT