ADVERTISEMENT

Go Hurricanes Tonight

Dec 5, 2005
Miami has talent that hasn't translated to the win column yet.....UVa has defense but a somewhat anemic offense. It would help our cause for Miami to win although we need to take care of our business no matter what. I'm a Miami fan for a few hours, no matter how unsavory that feels.

Reactions: Archer2
Miami win tonight would definitely help us out. If we beat UVA then a Miami win gives an extra game cushion since we would have the head to head tie breaker.

Looks like they’re not going to have problems moving the ball against the UVA defense

Reactions: Archer2
Miami win tonight would definitely help us out. If we beat UVA then a Miami win gives an extra game cushion since we would have the head to head tie breaker.

Looks like they’re not going to have problems moving the ball against the UVA defense
It's still early, but we need Miami to win..

I'm hoping the canes are so pissed after getting near by vt that they take it out on the cavs tonight. So far so good
I have to admit that the Hoos seem to have some momentum going in terms of building their program, and that surprises me. I think I underestimated their staff.

They missed a face mask call there but wildcat formations are still the dumbest thing in all of football

Do they ever work anymore? Seems like they were good for about a half a season 15 years ago but people keep trying it.

Doesn’t seem like it. Unless you have a receiver or RB who can throw the ball and you run some kind of trick play

I think that makes us the mathematical favorite to win the division.

The Miami D looked very sound last night. The Miami offense is still erratic and incapable of back to back to back good possessions.

The main lesson for us facing UVA: when you contain Perkins, not rushing by him because of being obsessed with a sack and catching that fast athlete, but with a methodical pass rush focused on squeezing the pocket and containing the QB, the UVA offense loses most of its luster.

Doesn’t seem like it. Unless you have a receiver or RB who can throw the ball and you run some kind of trick play
If you know an RB is taking the direct snap, you know he intends to run. If D players were better coached and had more discipline, a Wildcat would rarely achieve anything.

The PJ option offense makes more sense than using a Wildcat as more than a very rare gimmick.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT