ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck with your bank account

So white people aren’t racist? They’re just luckier than blacks.

Glad that’s settled.
Yes, back when world slave trade was gearing up, i'd say most white people were luckier than certain black people. Solid deductive skills you got there.

Settled, so what else can we look at from a race-oriented lens?

Work hard for what you got. Be content in all things you do. Strive for success that money cant buy, and we will all be better.

But redistribution of wealth is a horrible concept.

Yes, back when world slave trade was gearing up, i'd say most white people were luckier than certain black people. Solid deductive skills you got there.

I’d argue the black Africans that sold their own people were the luckiest of them all. No?

lol. Now the crybaby liberals got their way and race is no longer important...until you liberal fu*ks decide again that it is.

I’d argue the black Africans that sold their own people were the luckiest of them all. No?

lol. Now the crybaby liberals got their way and race is no longer important...until you liberal fu*ks decide again that it is.
Race is important, it just isn't the first thing I think of and post when I read an article that makes no mention of race.

Glad that it is top-o-mind for you and other social justice warriors though.

Race is important, it just isn't the first thing I think of and post when I read an article that makes no mention of race.

Glad that it is top-o-mind for you and other social justice warriors though.

Race is never important. Only to white guilt cucks and the left that uses it for leverage. I see you've fallen into line nicely, you pitiful sheep.

back when world slave trade was gearing up, the great majority of slaves were white. Does that affect your narrative at all? Didn't think so.

if you need a link, you're dumber and more uneducated than you probably look. Read a history book. Just because Americans traded in African slaves doesn't mean slaves were historically African. Slaves were normally taken from conquered or controlled peoples and there wasn't that much conquering being done in the interior of Africa, other than by other Africans...and that market to the outside wasn't developed for a long time.

if you need a link, you're dumber and more uneducated than you probably look. Read a history book. Just because Americans traded in African slaves doesn't mean slaves were historically African. Slaves were normally taken from conquered or controlled peoples and there wasn't that much conquering being done in the interior of Africa, other than by other Africans...and that market to the outside wasn't developed for a long time.
The time period you are referring to was before the ”world slave trade gearing up”. IMO.

The time period you are referring to was before the ”world slave trade gearing up”. IMO.
convenient opinion, and convenient definition of 'world slave trade'. The world slave trade goes back several thousand years.

And it might behoove all these slavery-obessed morons to pick up that same history book. It will inform that slavery was just another institution and part of daily life throughout most of history, and that the movement to abolish slavery began only years before the beginning of the Civil War......not just American slavery with its African slaves, but world slavery with slaves of all races.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT