ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta Love Sports Reporting

What Would Jesus Do?

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2010
Skimming news about transfers and portal stuff, I ran into an article with this line:

Shrewsberry inherited a daunting – but not necessarily dreadful – situation in State College, Pennsylvania, in the form of a Penn State squad that had suddenly lost its coach in Pat Chambers in late October of 2020 due to an internal investigation into inappropriate misconduct....​

As opposed to "appropriate misconduct"?

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Skimming news about transfers and portal stuff, I ran into an article with this line:

Shrewsberry inherited a daunting – but not necessarily dreadful – situation in State College, Pennsylvania, in the form of a Penn State squad that had suddenly lost its coach in Pat Chambers in late October of 2020 due to an internal investigation into inappropriate misconduct....​

As opposed to "appropriate misconduct"?

I think most of them have online degrees. I also believe inappropriate misconduct is redundant.

Misconduct = inappropriate conduct so clearly redundant! Reporters and Editors are getting lazier by the day! There used to be pride in producing quality product but now.....

ADVERTISEMENT