ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT to see recent Tar Heel players reveling in last night's win!

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
I had a ton of fun reading several (recent) former Tar Heel footballers' Twitter timelines last night. Guys like Ebron (@Ebron85), Kareem Martin (@reemthedream_95), Jabari Price (@JayPrice04), Gio Bernard (@G_Bernard25) and so many others, were LOVING it last night. You could tell how proud they were of the current Tar Heels and how much the Carolina-Duke game means to them.

With certain former Tar Heels (a very, very, very small portion I might add. AKA, some bad eggs) coming out lately and ripping our school, it definitely put a smile on my face to juxtapose that with all the guys I mentioned above, plus many others, publicly displaying their bond and love for the football program, the university, and most importantly, each other. That's awesome man. It's cool to me how tons of former players from the mid to late 00's stay in close contact with the current Heels and are always encouraging them and stuff.

Guys like T.J. Yates, Ebron, Gio, Jesse Holley, James Hurst, et al, are true Tar Heels. And in general, I love the character of the guys Fedora is bringing in to the program. Obviously it's impossible to know, but they all seem like great guys who play for each other and for the name on the front of the jersey.

GDTBATH baby!

I ran into Bryn Renner last night as I was leaving the game and he had a smile from ear to ear watching his old teammates painting the bell and dragging it all around Wallace Wade High School. It was priceless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT