ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Fathers day

Yes, that was me. I'm the main shopper in our family, it gives me a chance to get out. I was there at around noon today. You should have said something, between my wife's texts about what she wanted and navigating the traffic in there, it would have been nice to meet you.

Good thing there's no twin out there of me. :)

Yes, that was me. I'm the main shopper in our family, it gives me a chance to get out. I was there at around noon today. You should have said something, between my wife's texts about what she wanted and navigating the traffic in there, it would have been nice to meet you.

Thought about saying something, but I didn't want to be "that guy" who bothers people who don't know them while they are trying to do something.

Thought about saying something, but I didn't want to be "that guy" who bothers people who don't know them while they are trying to do something.

Nah, I'd be fine with it. We're on the same site together, so we kind of know each other already. Next time come say hello.

Reactions: tarheel0910

Dadlife!

Reactions: andrew jones
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT