ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh and IU

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Indiana is 3-0, with wins over Penn St and Michigan. Hoosiers HC Tom Allen surely would be a top candidate of better programs, but he is a New Castle, IN native.

Michigan is now 1-2, and Wolverines fans hate losing to Mich St and assume a loss to IU means the end of age. If Harbaugh again fails to beat Ohio St, will he keep his job? I think Harbaugh may be a coach who is best when he is at an underdog school.

Harbaugh was fantastic at Stanford. I think that he will go to the Ravens to assist his brother. Duke University should try to hire him, but they don’t want to threaten coach krzyzewski

I
Harbaugh was fantastic at Stanford. I think that he will go to the Ravens to assist his brother. Duke University should try to hire him, but they don’t want to threaten coach krzyzewski
I think he’s a bit overrated. Stanford plays in the PAC-12, a very mediocre league. He’ll win his share of games but he can’t even beat the big dogs in his conference. Call me unimpressed.

Reactions: bobcrane14
Even a blind hog finds a nut every now and then. Very good coach or good coach? Certainly not elite, IMO.
He rebuilt Stanford from next to nothing, and he left it loaded with talent, well-coached talent.

Was it just because the Pac is weak? Maybe, but the Big Ten is not the SEC.

Harbaugh seemed to love being the underdog at Stanford. He loved acting the part of leading the little guys against the Evil Empire of USC and the Super Rich Nike Empire at Oregon. Harbaugh might never deliver what fans of a Bama or Texas or FSU expect, but he might be the exact coach to lead a Vandy to 3 consecutive 8 win teams.

Harbaugh is Catholic. Maybe he needs to be the next BC coach - Hafley is too hot to stay there long if he wins.

Reactions: bobcrane14
He rebuilt Stanford from next to nothing, and he left it loaded with talent, well-coached talent.

Was it just because the Pac is weak? Maybe, but the Big Ten is not the SEC.

Harbaugh seemed to love being the underdog at Stanford. He loved acting the part of leading the little guys against the Evil Empire of USC and the Super Rich Nike Empire at Oregon. Harbaugh might never deliver what fans of a Bama or Texas or FSU expect, but he might be the exact coach to lead a Vandy to 3 consecutive 8 win teams.

Harbaugh is Catholic. Maybe he needs to be the next BC coach - Hafley is too hot to stay there long if he wins.
I agree. He has to be a multimillionaire many times over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT