ADVERTISEMENT

Having Anxiety? 30 % off our most powerful gummy (Good through April!!!) HHC/CBN 125 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGanja

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2021
hPaq87B.png

This weeks super fly deal is on our newest 125 mg HHC/CBN gummy. These bad boys are our (strong strong) so please use with caution (Read the instructions)! These bad boys are 30 percent off this month, use discount code HHC30 for 30 percent off these gummies only. HHC is well know for its Euphoric effects and CBN is know to be one of the finest sleeping aids. These work really well with those that are super stressed, having high anxiety and sleeping issues. Come check out the website if you are new and join the fam www.rogueshop.com If you don't want the 30 percent off the HHC Gummies there is still the TIH discount code of Tarheels10 for 10 percent off.

Sorry you are so offended but there are many on this board who my products serve well, send me your address and I’ll ship you something to make. You chill out a bit.

No thanks.. I make a point not to buy something posted on message boards.

Hmm that’s weird, we grow our own products and hand make everything that we sell. Tell me how many bad ass companies you know that do that? Have fun shopping at Walmart, don’t support veteran owned, small business that do it right.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Alcohol is not regulated by the FDA, so what’s your point? Plus if you trust what the government finds to be beneficial to the people, then you apparently have not been awake. This is a natural plant and I won’t argue with you further.

He is a paying sponsor. I gave him full permission to post on the boards, just as we post some of his stuff (and a couple of other sponsors) on the boards. They have legit, above-board businesses, and we need revenue so we can continue in business.

Reactions: OMGanja
Locking this thread. I don't care for people harrassing our sponsors. You guys enjoy the benefit of a great deal of free content, which is partly made possible because of sponsors that allow us to meet our monthly expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT