ADVERTISEMENT

Heels Say Jelling Will Take Time

Somebody needed to say this before the overreaction to either a big win or even a couple of losses this week! The team is a work in progress and seems to be progressing very rapidly.

Other than Walk ons, we returned a grand total of 4 guys from last season, well of course it is going to take some time for this team to really jell. Know what would SHOCK me, it would be if we can get thru to conference play un-defeated. I think we will drop at least 2 games and maybe more by the time we get to conference play. But I don't think, if Hubert stays on the path he has started this season in, I don't think we will fall apart like we did last season after that awful west coast trip early season.

And that is the word, PROGRESSING, as opposed to the REGRESSING we saw last season after losing multiple games on that west coast trip. I actually believe that if this season's team played against last season's team, even without RJ or Bacot playing for the current squad, this season's team would win by double digits at any point in the season. To be candid, I don't think last season's team regressed, they just didn't haver Manek and Nance really never seemed to fit in right with Bacot on the court.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT