ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Catamounts Game Thread

Onside kick versus WCU early in the game?

Fedora is worse than just an ordinary idiot. He also is classless.

Idk if Fed called it or if it was just the kicker making a read. The right side of the field was completely uncovered. But I agree that we should’ve just kicked it deep

Big completion to ARW to switch the field. Down at the 35

Is the game being broadcast somewhere???

ACCN Extra on ESPN3. I went in through a private browser and just clicked directv when it asked about my provider and it let me in. In my normal browser it kept saying I didn’t have an account

Jordan Brown with the 25 yard run for a TD. 21-7 Heels

Kickoff goes out of bounds. That should literally never happen

MANNY MILES with a 38 yard Hail Mary caught by Vargas in the end zone!!!

This game thread Says it all about our program right now with only 18 posts and game is 3/4 over. Playing a hapless WCU team and we are an onside kick that led to a score and a Hail Mary to end the half away from being in a slobber knocker with them. Our QB is awful.

Should’ve been a WCU TD but they fumble out of the end zone for a touch back

I know WCU isn't exactly amo gst the elite, but it does appear that UNC could compete in the Southern Conference. Good news

Les Miles watching on as his son, Manny, talks with the media:
A proud father. The good thing for Les about being fired by LSU is that he got to see his son dressing out and now playing.

I do not think that Les is the kind of coach who could be really successful at UNC, but if UNC keeps Fedora while Les heads to KU - then there is no reason to trust the powers that be in regard to football.

ADVERTISEMENT