ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Cavs Game Thread

We’re going to make this kid look like Michael Vick

Anyone know where I can watch online? WatchESPN says it’s balcked out in my area.
If it is blacked out on Watch ESPN in your area, it should be on some network affiliate there. I have it on ESPN+ because of my cable.

Those Bojangles commercials always crack me up. Looks good, but who wants to spend the entire second half in the bathroom?

Reactions: gteeitup
Miles was a real thorn in their side on that play...

damn autocorrect ruining my pun...

Miles was a real thorn in their side on that play...
sjvjO.gif

Bad thing about that he can’t run the ball either...No respect on the option plays...You can just key on the RB...

Sad but true. He’s doing his best with the skills he has. He’s just no threat to stretch the field.

So, what’s the word on Fortin?

No doubt he is doing the best he can...As for Fortin your guess is as good as mine...That’s why I say play Ruder..He can run...

Reactions: TarHeelMark
This is going to end badly, but I'm sure that Georgia Tech will put up at least 50 points on the Heels

My grandpa would have loved that play. He never fails to tell me that he would "grab that sucker by those dreadlocks"

Look I am pulling for the players not the coaching staff...I was done after getting curb stomped again by a bad ezu team...My thing is what happens if we pull some upsets...Like Bunting did...

Look I am pulling for the players not the coaching staff...I was done after getting curb stomped again by a bad ezu team...My thing is what happens if we pull some upsets...Like Bunting did...
I feel ya. I want Fedora gone asap.

It’s considered part of the uniform.

It’s rare to see qbs with longer hair like that, and now you can see why it’s not a great idea.

Yep. Same goes for RBs. The idea of getting yanked back by the hair at full speed running through a hole would scare the hell out of me

It’s a sucky position to be in for sure. I would never pull against the Heels but when the season is over and we are 2-9, it might- MIGHT - force a change.

My thing is you have a guy like ARW..He needs to touch the ball at least 15 to 20 times a game....Put him in the wildcat at least 10 times a game...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT