ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Cavs Game Thread

There are always issues that come down to coaching. We don't make plays to secure victories because we make penalties and players get out of position and players fail to block and tackle with sound fundamentals. Coaches are responsible for those things.

We aren’t fundamentally sound. We never will be under Fed.

And Fed won’t give Ruder a chance. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

When things are just off with a staff, things will just keep going wrong on the field. Game after game.

You guys better tighten up or Fedora’s daughter will hijack this thread and tell you how good Fedora is.

I was really hoping the Heels could keep it within 10.

Fedora is going to ride Elliott to the end and hopefully his (Fed's) end. Good riddance.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
We're so bad we make bad teams look... not bad.
And wth this game too, we can look and see simply not messing up a couple of times on each side of the ball would have meant Tar Heel victory.

We should have beaten everybody on our schedule but Miami and UVA, and we could have beaten both if we had played to our peak.

This should be another year we win the Coastal. Fedora is underachieving per the talent we have vis a vis our foes. And that is true every year.

not having watched the game yet, i have questions that i have yet to have seen asked.

why was elliott recruited when he clearly lacks arm strength, can’t run well enough, and very rarely anticipates receivers breaking open?

also, with the four game red shirt rule in place, why isn’t ruder playing?

not having watched the game yet, i have questions that i have yet to have seen asked.

why was elliott recruited when he clearly lacks arm strength, can’t run well enough, and very rarely anticipates receivers breaking open?

I've asked how in the hell Elliott ever got a scholarship to any D1 school.

okay, good.

i don’t think he’s terrible, but he doesn’t work with this offense...that’s what i don’t get.
He seems pretty terrible to me. He has a noodle-arm and seems to have minimal athletic ability. I'm not someone who can evaluate football talent at all... but, he seems pretty awful.

Fedora responded with his typical answer when asked what he would have done differently today....I’ll have to review the film. Guess he can’t make in game changes he must look at the film.

Several of us have been clamoring for Fortin or Ruder to get some PT. Why they haven’t, only Fed knows.

I love Eliott, he makes the most of his limited skills. But he is just too limited to have much success at the D1 level.

As for Fed’s answer, he’ll review the film and not change a damn thing.

Reactions: gteeitup
At this point it doesn’t make any sense NOT to give the freshmen QBs some PT. At least see what you got for the future.

Then again, maybe Fed realizes his future is only 4 more games and he would only be auditioning these guys for the next coach?

Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT