ADVERTISEMENT

How about a prediction for Saturday night of

TOPO should get the Old Well White on tap in Kenan. Drinking as many of those as I can before kickoff is my usual pregame ritual when I'm in Chapel Hill for a game

TOPO's beer sucks. Come at me, bro.

The old well white is the only one I’ve tried but I love witbiers. Any other good breweries in chapel hill? My family likes TOPO as a pregame spot and for dinner after the game so that’s usually where I end up. I’ve been meaning to try Carolina Brewery next time I’m up there though.

The old well white is the only one I’ve tried but I love witbiers. Any other good breweries in chapel hill? My family likes TOPO as a pregame spot and for dinner after the game so that’s usually where I end up. I’ve been meaning to try Carolina Brewery next time I’m up there though.
I like Carolina Brewery’s beers far better. It’s a little out of the way and it’s mostly pub food, but that’s more my kind of vibe as well.

Carolina Brewery is mostly disappointing, but they have a decent pale ale.

TOPO is supposed to be outside section 123.

Out of the available offerings, I'd rather support local than pay $10 for a Blue Moon

I like Carolina Brewery’s beers far better. It’s a little out of the way and it’s mostly pub food, but that’s more my kind of vibe as well.

I’ll check it out when I come up for a game this year. TOPO and Spicy 9 are spots we usually hit so Carolina Brewery isn’t too far out of the way anyways. I usually like to get out on Franklin street and do some walking. The food at TOPO is top notch though. If it’s good enough for Roy then it’s good enough for me

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT