ADVERTISEMENT

How much is Antoine Green gonna play this year?

May 11, 2020
I remember he was committed to our team but he left for bluer pastures. He was a good prospect to me. I liked his speed and how he high pointed the ball. I looked him up and saw that he had 8 catches and a couple touchdowns last season. I was just wondering if he is expected to be a bigger role player this season. I don’t know much about the UNC wide receiver depth chart. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
I remember he was committed to our team but he left for bluer pastures. He was a good prospect to me. I liked his speed and how he high pointed the ball. I looked him up and saw that he had 8 catches and a couple touchdowns last season. I was just wondering if he is expected to be a bigger role player this season. I don’t know much about the UNC wide receiver depth chart. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was at the Miami game and I wanna say that is when he got injured, which was the second game of the year. WR position was already loaded and then you bring in 4* Ray Rose, 4* Josh Downs, on top of 4* Khafre Brown in addition to Emory Simmons. He's gonna have to take advantage of his reps if he wants to stay on the field.

He's competing with Beau Corrales on the depth chart or was last year. I don't expect that to change a whole lot. We basically have (11 personnel) Dyami Brown, Dazz Newsome and Beau Corrales.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT