ADVERTISEMENT

Hubert interview...

gary-7

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Parts Unknown
...on Rothstein's podcast. Some on social media seem to be making a big deal out of him casually stating that Mando is coming back, but again, that has been the assumption from the get-go. Also said he likes the idea of two PGs playing together (like JB and Marcus), but noted that Caleb and RJ didn't have any veterans to learn from last year (I'm thinking having Jeff on the staff will help them make big fundamentals leaps). Anyway, overall good interview and worth a listen.

Last edited:
Bacot..... Yes.... I feel good Hubert said it, but not official part scares me (new coach can always mess up), We are ready to roll then.

Top 3 ACC and a strong push for final 4. We have some really good players. Kerwin,Love, Davis, Bacot, Leaky,... Maybe not one and done but talented freshmen.

We have a decent team. Backcourt has got to hit shots and the rest will take care of itself.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Bacot..... Yes.... I feel good Hubert said it, but not official part scares me (new coach can always mess up), We are ready to roll then.

Top 3 ACC and a strong push for final 4. We have some really good players. Kerwin,Love, Davis, Bacot, Leaky,... Maybe not one and done but talented freshmen.

We have a decent team. Backcourt has got to hit shots and the rest will take care of itself.
Top 3 in the ACC is realistic. We would need another Big Man to threaten the Final Four. The ACC will probably be bad next year. The conference wasn't good last year, and aside from Duke, the top half of the league didn't improve

ratty needs the Sorcerer's Stone! Shoe Black and botox can only go so far! I'm sure Mr. Crane would volunteer to be his familiar though!

I can't wait for UNC to continue "rejuvenating" all over those punks just like last year!

ADVERTISEMENT