ADVERTISEMENT

I think this defines Fedora

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
I don't think anyone here has discussed Fedora's interview with Dave Glenn of The ACC Sports Journal (which to me always will be The PooP Sheet). Glenn asked about that 70 points ECU put on us in 2014, and Fedora answered that he did not remember anything about it.

Here is the follow up. A reporter asks Fedora about his saying he had no memory the 70 point beat down, and Fedora answers: "Selective memory — that’s probably a good way of putting it. I remember what I want to remember, and block out the things that I want to block out."

So Larry Fedora forgets whatever he wants to forget, such as the times he is soundly thrashed. If you make certain you do not remember, you cannot learn from the failures. In fact, you see no reason to make changes, because you selectively do not remember that which marks you as needing to improve significantly, which necessarily means making changes.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
I prefer this troll job... as seen on I-40 in Raleigh (not far from PNC Arena)

DflWJxhWsAEG9gU.jpg

Fedora is such a tool bag. It’s one thing to have all the losses we’ve had but the way Fedora carries himself like an egotistical prick just adds fuel to the fire. He’s a grade A f*ck boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT