ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if Kellan Grady Regrets Committing to Kentucky?

What Would Jesus Do?

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2010
...Now that UK has recruited over him by snagging TyTy Washington.

I'm a little hazy on who's returning to UK, so maybe there's room for both of them to play starter minutes. But here's a guy who never averaged under 34 mpg at Davidson, and started all but 2 games in his 4 years there. How happy can he be if it looks like the keys will be handed to Washington?

He’s probably gonna play the 2 along side Washington and some point if Washington isn’t in! They will be able to play together..I see Grady as more of a 2 anyway! If Washington pans out they will be a lethal combo

Reactions: tarwhiz
It's likely going to be the same song and dance with Ky - if the freshmen (and I am including the transfers because while they have played a season already it was not under the microscope of Ky madness) are ready for college basketball they will be very good, if not they'll struggle. I think the key for the Wildcats is whether Mintz and Brooks return, orb if they see their minutes vanishing and move on.

Grady is a wing player. His best position is small forward. Kentucky didn't have a point guard on the roster, so I am sure that he is thrilled for the opportunity to play with TyTy Washington. Hickman was committed to play PG when Grady signed, but Hickman decided not to play for Kentucky

Grady is a wing player. His best position is small forward. Kentucky didn't have a point guard on the roster, so I am sure that he is thrilled for the opportunity to play with TyTy Washington. Hickman was committed to play PG when Grady signed, but Hickman decided not to play for Kentucky
Yeah - I'm not sure the OP knew the positions of Grady and TyTy before making this post. I'm sure Grady sees this as a positive.

I see blue bloods reloading from a weird covid year and re-stocking like they always have.... well most blue bloods. dook and Kensucky will field the best teams money can buy,

Reactions: dlew71
UK and d00k will be loaded once again. TyTy is very good. I’m glad Baldwin decided to play for his dad.
I find myself wondering if Coach Baldwin (the father) will get another top recruit or 2. That team could get a lot of attention.

Would being one of 2 or 3 stars on a Milwaukee team that goes a few rounds into the NCAA tournament be as good for your draft status as being one of many stars (and maybe coming off the bench) for a blue blood that also goes a few rounds into the NCAAT?

Suppose, for example, Nolan Hickman (the PG who decommitted from UK) came on board with, perhaps, a good transfer.

I don't know what ko or not ko means. I care about UNC as much or more than anyone. Nice 16-4 lacrosse win over Monmouth today. I am sometimes erroneously accused of being a Duke fan so if someone can explain "ko" from iowabluedevil, please feel free

LOL! Must be at least two personalities in there then! I will be the first to apologize if I ever feel you are being truthful, but just in case let me try to help:

1. Stop with the pukie love!
2. Never disrespect DES again as long as you live!
3. Try to be less harsh when critiquing our Tar Heels!
4. Try not to downplay every recruit and signee that is attached to the Heels!
5. Maybe say something positive about the Heels AND something negative about the pukies once in a while!
6. Keep the Ichabob name though, it is priceless!

These steps would go a long way toward removing the troll label.....but I'm pretty sure it is deserved, lol!

LOL! Must be at least two personalities in there then! I will be the first to apologize if I ever feel you are being truthful, but just in case let me try to help:

1. Stop with the pukie love!
2. Never disrespect DES again as long as you live!
3. Try to be less harsh when critiquing our Tar Heels!
4. Try not to downplay every recruit and signee that is attached to the Heels!
5. Maybe say something positive about the Heels AND something negative about the pukies once in a while!
6. Keep the Ichabob name though, it is priceless!

These steps would go a long way toward removing the troll label.....but I'm pretty sure it is deserved, lol!
I haven't the first clue about your post. You have me confused with another

I see UK just picked up another PG through the portal. A 5'10 sophomore who averaged 7.8 assists last season at Georgia.

So far, UK has lost 2 players and picked up 4 players through the portal.

I'm getting curious to see how Cal does with all these new-but-experienced players.

I'm sure Cal will pick who he likes the best and send the rest to the bench to languish and be recruited over! He and ratty both love to do this! I hated to see him getting experienced guards though.

I think Cal is as sleazy as they come but the guy has patched every hole they seemed to have last season. He picked up shooters in Grady and Fredrick and some quality pg's in Washington and Wheeler. He may not have the top tier talent but his team is gonna be really deep with solid talent next season. If he can get those guys to play defense together they could be really dangerous going into March.

I see blue bloods reloading from a weird covid year and re-stocking like they always have.... well most blue bloods. dook and Kensucky will field the best teams money can buy,

This is why message boards are so entertaining. Doesn't matter the school, they are all the same. If anybody else gets a recruit, or wins a game, they are obviously cheating and that fans particular school is without a doubt the only school in D1 that is as pure as the driven snow.

Reactions: bobcrane14
This is why message boards are so entertaining. Doesn't matter the school, they are all the same. If anybody else gets a recruit, or wins a game, they are obviously cheating and that fans particular school is without a doubt the only school in D1 that is as pure as the driven snow.
Only it DOES matter the school. Not many posters scream that something dirty is going on when player commit to most schools not named dook, Kensucky, Arizona, or Kansas. When schools recruit 5 star talent at the rate those schools do AND we are shown evidence of what we all believe to be happening, then yeah, I believe they are cheating.

Not sure about "purity" but, based on the number of misses on top talent recruits UNC gets, if we are cheating, we suck at it.

In the case of Kansas, Kentuck, Arizona, and puke-it is not a matter of "belief", but a matter of "certainty"-Kansas and AZ are on wiretaps cheating and bags of money and/or receipts for jewelry have surfaced at Kentuck and puke so.....

How can someone claim to be a Tar Heel fan and not notice that we do things differently is the real question! BTW: We all have dogs so there is no such thing as "pure" snow in my neighborhood, lol!

Reactions: Heel4life67
Only it DOES matter the school. Not many posters scream that something dirty is going on when player commit to most schools not named dook, Kensucky, Arizona, or Kansas. When schools recruit 5 star talent at the rate those schools do AND we are shown evidence of what we all believe to be happening, then yeah, I believe they are cheating.

Not sure about "purity" but, based on the number of misses on top talent recruits UNC gets, if we are cheating, we suck at it.
Don't stick your head in the sand and be so naive. It is the wild, wild, west in recruiting these days. Has been for a while.

Reactions: bobcrane14
It doesn’t matter who Cal recruits, he’s the worst coach in all of big boy college basketball, hands down.
I look forward to another season of Kentucky fans, biggest little dick complex in college bball, overhyping and then crying like little girls.
“It’s the refs!...”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT