ADVERTISEMENT

If LSU slows down Bama

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
and makes it a close game, does Dave Aranda become the hottest DC for P5 HC jobs?

I'm looking forward to this game, but, 'Bama is just so good on both sides of the ball and have the talent through every position . .

#1 vs. #3 . . and #3 is a 14.5 point underdog at home, that kinda tells you how great that Vegas views the Tide.

Reactions: gteeitup
I'm looking forward to this game, but, 'Bama is just so good on both sides of the ball and have the talent through every position . .

#1 vs. #3 . . and #3 is a 14.5 point underdog at home, that kinda tells you how great that Vegas views the Tide.

lsu has a qb which will give them a shot...sucks that their best defensive player is suspended for the half...still can’t believe that was a targeting call.

lsu has a qb which will give them a shot...sucks that their best defensive player is suspended for the half...still can’t believe that was a targeting call.
No they don’t. Burrow hasn’t thrown a TD pass in his last 3 games

They were just talking about the large number of targeting calls in the S.Car v. Ole Miss game . . and they brought up the fact that Devin White was suspended for the 1st half and it was such a poor call, I'd agree with them. Looked more like he lead with his hands and lightly touched(at best) the QB with his helmet.

They were just talking about the large number of targeting calls in the S.Car v. Ole Miss game . . and they brought up the fact that Devin White was suspended for the 1st half and it was such a poor call, I'd agree with them. Looked more like he lead with his hands and lightly touched(at best) the QB with his helmet.

that’s what i saw, anyway.

the point is he’s the best qb they’ve had in a decade...i can’t help you can’t understand that.
If you recall the last Bunting days - a few Bunting fanatics began sniping at those of us who were correct about Bunting, sniping at us about anything and everything. Just to be irritating. Just to try to prove we couldn't be right about other things.

the point is he’s the best qb they’ve had in a decade...i can’t help you can’t understand that.
You said they have a QB that will give them a chance. Thus far this season, that’s been proven to be demonstrably false.

If you recall the last Bunting days - a few Bunting fanatics began sniping at those of us who were correct about Bunting, sniping at us about anything and everything. Just to be irritating. Just to try to prove we couldn't be right about other things.

seems like yesterday

Wait till you guys see the targeting call from the Clemson game today. Returner from L'ville put his head down, initiating head to head contact and the Clemson player got hit with a targeting call and an ejection/suspension. The booing was louder than Kenan when Gio took the punt to the house to beat NCeST.

Reactions: BillyL and gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT